.five.

For Jazilyns picture is up there!
(More pictures: Sydney Sierota)

Jazilyn's POV
"Rangg.. Rangg..."I heard my bell rang, for sure, it's Monday, it means, i have to go to freaking school. I'm so happy, no i lied.

I jumped to shower and got dressed up with my denim shirt and high waisted shorts and high heels.

I headed to downstairs and got little bit tense up after remember the time of last night. I'm not brave enough.

I ran downstairs and before i could open the front door, "need a ride?" Ashton said, "no" i said within a second.

"okay, I'll let you being mad at me, but seriously, we're gonna live for 3 weeks without mom and dad, so, are you going to mad at me for 3 weeks, honey?" He said, "but Ash why'd you don't like me to being close with your 3 friends, Ash?, tell me!" I yelled with my tears blurted out.

"Because I don't want to see you cry because of my jerk friends!" He yelled out. "I won't Ash!" I yelled, "YOU WILL JAZ! You need to listen to me!" He yelled to me again.

I ran out of my house and i bump onto someone chest, i looked up and it was luke, "Luke, i have to ask you, why'd you kissed me last night!?" I said, "it was an accident" he said, "oh that, beacuse of that dumb accident, you ruined everything!" I yelled.

He close me tight, so freaking tight, "let me go" i said groggily, "I won't" he said, "but why!!?" I yelled, "because i love you! I love you when we first met!" He yelled.

I just i just stood there, speechless. "But I can't luke, i just can't, I don't want to hurt you because of my love for someone, i love somebody, Luke, I'm sorry, goodbye" i said.

Because of my words, luke looks pale and he let me go, i ran to my school with my tears flew with me.
--------------------------------------------------
Poor Lukey ;(
I <3 u Luke
But i still ship Jaz & Cal !
Ilysm, thanks for all the reads
Sorry for the error languages using,
Love ya all!
Please please please comment & likes!
I know right it such a short chapter! I'm sorry, I'll be updating soon! So please keep reading!