.one.

Jazilyns's POV
"Rangg ranggg..." My alarm rang for 1 times And i snoozed it, "Rangggg rangg..." "Dammit" i said loudly.

I jumped out from my bed and go through the toilets, i washed my teeth and washed my face, i let the cold water ran trough my face. After getting the sleepyhead times, i grabbed a bra and a underwear with some flower laces on it. I changed my Pjamas to crop tops with "I hate boys" sticker on it, and i paired it with black leather skirt.

After got ready, i heard my name called, "Jazilynssss..!" I thought it was my brother voice.

Ashton is my older brother, he was too overprotective to me, he has a band called 5 Seconds of summer, the truth is, i like their music and their soft voices.

i ran downstairs to found my Brother ate breakfast, "why did you call me?" I said. "I'll get some foods for us since mother and father were going to business trips for 3 weeks" Ash said. "OH GOD !" i said happily. "Oh and I'll be back with my other band mates, so get ready for that.

Did i already told you that I don't think you should get attracted to them? Don't you dare Jaz!" He said. "Okay. YOLO dude" i yelled without any tone. And he left.

My brother wasn't like me being able to did things free with boys, probably just talked or something more. Especially with his band mates. I wasn't know what the real reason why my brothers wasn't allow me to get some serious talk with his band mates, but I haven't even meet them for real.

I grabbed some fruit loops with cold vanilla milk,i poured them to the cereal and started to eat them.
----------------------------------------------------
So, this is my first chapter guys! Hope you like it! Sorry for the wrong spells & grammars. I'll do the best

! Thank you xD..