I'm surprised he even remembered. Or even bothered to explain. Now that's what I call progress.

"Steve had a part to play in all of this. The least the benefactor could've done is had him be the password to a Deadpool," I explained and they both gave me a 'shut up' look. "Write his name. We'll see who's right."

I heard Lydia typing and waited for some cheating. Nothing happened. They both looked at me in annoyance.

"Try Steve," I suggested, nodding my head proudly. Now they definitely wanted to kill me. "Or not."

I was looking around Stiles's room trying to occupy myself from what happened at Eichen.

And I knew Lydia was going to blame herself. Unfortunately, Stiles was the one who didn't deserve much blame.

I think Lydia and I did the driving Meredith crazy ourselves.

"Don't touch that," Stiles quickly said and I put down his baseball.

I looked over at his investigation board that was once pinned up on his wall was now in the middle of the room.

My fingers played with the loose red thread. Green solved. Yellow to be determined. Red unsolved.

Blue. Blue was pretty.

I stared at my fingertips on top of the red string.

An unsolved case.

I stared back at the bed and smiled for a second before turning to the clear board in the middle of the room.

He really did take the board down.

I quickly went on a search for a new distraction. That's when I saw a duffle bag on the side of the room and I went down to open it.

"Don't–" I already unzipped it. "Open that."

I stared at the chains that had cuffs on the edges of them and chuckled placing them back down.

This is pleasant.

Only about fifty things were running through my mind about the chains on the side of his room. But only one word came out of my mouth.

"Kinky."

"They're for Malia's full moons," he objected and I raised my eyebrows standing up biting the inside of my cheek.

"What are you like her anchor?" I laughed walking towards Lydia who had her head in her hands.

"Yes," Stiles answered blankly and I turned my head to him to see if he was serious.

He really was. Of course, he is. Why wouldn't he be?

Scott didn't have Allison anymore. Scott didn't need an anchor. When he broke up with Allison he was his own anchor.

I just didn't wanna believe that Stiles and I were done. Even though we were. In every way possible.

Be your own anchor.