Filler Chapter (part 1)

-Teaching Enzo to Drive-

Caroline and Enzo were sat in an empty car park. Caroline was finally going to teach Enzo how to drive.

"So what do I do again?" Enzo asked cautiously. He was nervous and Caroline knew that but it was going to be easier for him if learned.

"Don't worry Enzo we'll go slow." Lucky for Enzo, Caroline has an automatic so it was going to be easier for him.
"So the bigger pedal is the break and the smaller one is the acceleration." Caroline told him, pointing at the different pedals and telling him the functions of everything in the car.

Enzo sat there with his attention solely focused on Caroline and what she was teaching him. Which in turn made Caroline smile slightly at how adoreable he was when he was focusing.

"Okay I think we're ready to move slowly." Caroline said to her boyfriend happily. Enzo nodded self assuringly.

"Okay babe. Check your mirrors and we can start." She told him and he checked the mirrors and took a deep breath. Caroline scrunched her nose with a smile, trying not to awe at him because she didn't want to break his focus.

Enzo cautiously started to move forwards and they slowly began to drive around the car park. To Caroline's relief he was doing pretty well. They continued this for about an hour when they stopped.

Caroline didn't want to push him. She just wanted to get him acquainted with the car and how it really works.

"Well done Enzo. That was really good." She praised him proudly.
"Thanks Angel. That was a bit nerve wracking I'm not going to lie..." He told her tiredly and leant his head on her shoulder.

"Yeah learning is hard." She comforted while running her hand through his hair. His only answer was him humming in agreement.
"Let's switch sides I'll drive us home."

They switched sides and returned home safely.

-Memory End-

-

-Spending The Night-

Caroline's mum was at work over night again. Even though the new Caroline didn't hold much emotional attachment to the woman she still felt it was kind of sad how little time Liz spent with Caroline.

Caroline might not currently be the original Care but Liz didn't know that. To Liz she was her daughter. However the woman still couldn't find the time. Thinking about this made Caroline feel bad for the previous owner of her body.

Caroline wasn't complaining though because it meant she could spend the night at Enzo's with no questions asked.

Caroline finally got to Enzo's apartment and opened to door with her key. She didn't immediately see Enzo, which confused her slightly, and she put her bag down on the kitchen top.

"Hey babe? You in?" Caroline called out. She had texted Enzo before she came and he said her was in. She wasn't sure where he was. He normally made himself visible as soon as she unlocked the door because he could here her approaching.

"Yeah I'll be there in a sec." She heard Enzo say. His voice was coming from the bedroom. She just looked towards the door with a tilted head and he walked out a minute after.

"What are you up to?" Caroline asked her boyfriend with playful suspicion.
"Oh nothing much. Just waiting for you." Enzo told her engulfing her in a huge hug which she happily returned.

-Memory End-

-

-Snuggle Time-

Caroline was at her house, sat on the sofa, with Liz. It was pretty awkward and they were watching some kind of comedy show with a comedian she vaguely recognised.

After a few minutes, that felt like hours to Caroline, she received a text in her phone.

-----------------
Enzo:
I'm bored and lonely :(

Same... I'm awkwardly sat in the living room watching a "comedy" special with my mum...

Enzo:
Sounds horrible. Want to come over? :)

I'll be there in 10.

Enzo:
See you then. ;)

Pffttttt yeah see you then. ;)

-----------------

Caroline made an excuse to her mother, saying that she was going to a friend's house, and quickly left to get out of that awkward situation.

After around 10 minutes Caroline arrived at Enzo's apartment and unlocked the door. She walked inside and Enzo was just sat sleepily on the couch with his legs up.

Caroline just put her bag on the kitchen counter and went to lay down on him. When she did she ended up being engulfed in Enzo's arms with her head laying on his chest and arms softly hugging him back.

"You okay Angel?" Enzo asked in greeting. Caroline contently melted into him more and sighed calmly.
"Yeah, I'm good now." She responded and they both feel into a comforting silence.

-Memory End-