Chapter 30

It has been 9 months since Kim Kai was discharged from the hospital. And 6 months, since he started his physical and mental therapy. Kai's results are getting better. But still, he wasn't allowed to do any work. But who can stop Kim Kai from doing anything?

"Captain, you shouldn't do this. If Pyeha gets to know about this, I will get beheaded." Jongdae said to his Captain, following Kai into shooting range.

"He will know only if you told him." Kim Kai replied and stand in his usual place and get ready to practice.

"But Captain-" Jongdae starts.

"And the last beheading happened 26 years ago. So don't worry." Kai added.

Jongdae was put in to guard Kai after his discharge, while Chanyeol protects King in Kai's place. Being Kai's bodyguard won't be easy because he is his boss and he won't listen to him. And Jongdae feels like he is only there help to Kai. Like partner in crime. Because he is following and doing everything with Kai, that he is supposed to not do.

"Captain, I think we get caught." Jongdae whispers shout to him in the middle of the shooting.

"What?" Kai asks again removing his ear muffler. But Kai didn't get a reply from him because he is looking behind him.

"Pyeha!" Jongdae bows.

"Kai, what are you doing here?" Sehun asks voice cold and frowning at him.

"Pyeha, I was bor-"Kai started. But King holds his wrist and pulls him toward the exit. Jongdae and Chanyeol tail behind the couple.

"How many times have I told you not to do anything? Ah?" Sehun said walking to his bedroom with pulling his boyfriend behind.

"It's not something I can get tried" Kai fight back.

"If I said don't do anything, it means ANYTHING," Sehun replied opening his room door and pushing Kai into the room first, then he looks at his behind to face Chanyeol and Jongdae.

"Tell Chamberlain Junmyeon to send our lunch here later. I will be here with him." Sehun tells Chanyeol.

"Yes, Pyeha."

Kai sits down at the bed, pouting. He is bored. And his boyfriend and others won't allow him to do anything, other than sleeping, eating, and being coup up King's bedroom. He heard the door being closed and footsteps. Kai doesn't look at his lover and remains to look at his toes, pouting.

"Kai." Sehun walks toward his sulking lover.

"Baby." Sehun tries again because Kai isn't responding.

"Are you mad?" Sehun asks again, sitting beside him on the bed.

"Hey, look at me." Sehun holds Kai's shoulders and turns Kai toward him.

Kai didn't look up and keep his head down. Looking at his lover sulking like a child, make Sehun smile.

"You Know you are so cute like this" Sehun said to younger adjusting a few strands of hair. Kai looks up to glare at him. It makes King laugh loudly. And Kai pushes Sehun hand from his shoulders mad.

"Don't talk to me!" Kai muttered under his breath.

"Kai, I know you are mad at me. But baby you know you have to rest more. Your doctors said your lungs aren't fully healed." Sehun said again. Looking at Kai's eyes.

Kai looks at King, he knew he should rest and get well soon, so he can return to work. But he is bordered. His lover, can't be with him always, because Sehun also has responsibilities as King. Kai knows he is being a kid, whining because he didn't get allow to do anything. But he also knows why others do that. They are worried about his health. Who won't? He almost died.