Chapter 24

A week gets past and Kai starts his second week in Korea without Sehun. During the past week after the first two days, Kai gets more new memories and he slowly gets used to them. His lover seems to miss him much, as every time he gets new memory Sehun looks so tired.

Kai remembers, sometimes his past self gets more curious and worried about Sehun's weird behavior. Because all the time he met him, he was in the same black clothes, Kai's mind went back to the man he met in his younger days and his similarities with his King/lover. Kai remembers he spends several sleepless nights thinking about how his lover and that man can have the same face and voice. About weird messages he got for his lover but when he asks what it is in the night, how his lover couldn't answer him. So he asked it from Sehun, who he keeps meeting since his childhood, the day he got discharged from the hospital after his special training.

Kai didn't believe in Time traveling, but after confronting him, this man gives proof to he is from the future, Kai finally believes it.

Those memories make Kai feel relief. Knowing his lover is getting some shoulder from him. But this knowledge didn't make him fewer worries when the king disappeared. Kai patiently waits for his lover to come, and he did one day at the worst timing. While Kai and Seung-gi work on their mission Kai got hurt, but he refused to go to the hospital. So Jongin drags him to the hotel room and starts to treat his wound while nagging. That's when his lover makes his appearance after ten days, with the same black outfit.

As soon as Sehun's vision caught his lover, he runs to him and pulls him into a bone-crushing hug. Kai forgets about his wound and returns his hug. Knowing he should give them privacy, Jongin left the room to call others, to inform them that Sehun has returned.

After a few minutes of a hug without talking to each other, Sehun breaks the hug a little and looks at the younger, still circled his hands-on Kai's lean waist.

"I missed you so much," Sehun said looking at Kai, his eyes filled with love.

"I missed you too," Kai replied to Sehun before tip toying little and kissing his lover. Sehun replied to kiss immediately. With their emotions getting over their mind, they didn't hear Jongin leaving after getting his things. They make out until their lungs ask for air desperately and Kai pulls out from kiss first, getting a full breath.

"You went to meet me, lot," Kai said with a smile hugging his lover again. They are still standing in the middle of the room. Before Sehun said anything Kai remember something and pull back from older and look through him, searching if there any wound or something.

"What are you doing?" King asks.

"Are you alright?" Kai asks to confirm to his lover didn't get hurt.

"Yes, I am fine," Sehun replied to his worried boyfriend. But his eyes caught the open-first aid box, that laying on the sofa. His eyes got dark after seen it. He immediately looks at Kai and saw Younger's pant was folded till his Knee and there is a cleaned, big wound on the calf.

"You are asking if I am fine, while you are already wounded. Who did this to you?" Sehun said worriedly pushing younger to sit on the sofa.

"It's nothing Hyung, I slipped and got hurt while helping Seung-gi." Kai lied. He actually got it from while fighting with a suspect they followed.

"And Jongin put some medicine on it," Kai said again to Sehun who start to treat his wound. Sehun only looks at him with a simple glare that makes Kai shut up and waits for his boyfriend's finish.

After putting in medicine and bandaging it, Sehun unfolds Kai's pant leg and stands. Kai waits till Sehun says something eyes following his moves. King walks to the dining table where Kai leaves some unopened water bottles and gets one taking a big sip.