Ch 2. Annoying friend

Taehyung tightly held the familiar notebook in his hand, the pencil along it stuck into it as he took his steps towards the building he didn't think he would be coming back to

Not for a while.

So when he was here, in front of it. His blonde curls laying over his forehead so slightly as he tried to recognize anyone in here, he realized maybe it was to soon

A small breath left his lips before he walked into the cramped school, his body wandering in the hallways filled with students chattered over the tempting  lockers, his own feet's taking him to his assigned one just across the hall.

"Oh? I haven't seen you here before are you new?"

A beaming voice had reached his ears as he looked to the side almost immediately, finding a boy with brown hair starring at him with such kind eyes

He was just beside his own locker, a smile on his face as he searched for an answer from the other.

Taehyung smiled back softly before reaching out his hand with the held small notebook in it, covered in a blank paper as the unfamiliar boy watched him confused when he started to scribble on it.

I'm not new, but I haven't been here for a few months

Taehyung had pointed up the notebook towards the still dumbfounded boy, before he took it down after he let out a small gape of a gasp, scribbling down something more.

I forgot to say hi, it's nice to meet you

Taehyung smiled brightly as he held up the notebook again, Jimins eyes stirred into the words as he still was just as confused. His mouth stuck on what to say

He slowly let his eyes run on the words before he let out a load voice.

"Oh! Wait now I know, you can't speak?"

He let out a little to load, as he had finally put things together, his eyes meeting the other who was just as surprised by his sudden voice before Taehyung nodded.

Jimin nodding along, before his face fell slightly. Realizing maybe he can't speak at all and that for some reason made him sad even though he didn't know this guy for more than a minute or so.

"You- you can't speak at all?"

He started slowly, afraid he would be saying something he shouldn't be. Taehyung listened to the words before he slowly looked down again, scribbling down his words just as fast before pointing it up again.

Yeah, but don't worry I'm used to it

Taehyung told, the tug on his lips still there as Jimin felt a bit relieved before he suprised the other when he took a hold of his shoulders suddenly, a proud expression covering his face as Taehyung watched him with widened eyes.

"Then, do you mind having a very annoying friend like a Jimin?"

He stated, making Taehyung let out a small chuckle before acting like he was thinking to much on the question, making Jimins confidence glow down a bit.

It depends if two annoying people go together

He finally had answered making Jimin drag him along by his shoulder before he closed his locker.

"Hey! It's a perfect match"

He told out, making them both agree on that part.

"I have to go to class now, but see you around!"

Jimin exclaimed before disappearing into the crowded hallway. A tug on Taehyungs lips from knowing he had made a friend so fast, something he didn't believe would be so easy

He closed his own locker, before clutching the notebook in his hand. Leaving to go to his own first class as his feet dragged him through the people.

But they had slowly came to an halt, trying to keep up when he felt them lose their own pace, when his eyes had met up with someone through those people, he didn't think he would need to see again.

Because Jungkook had left him alone, and now he had to see him again. Covered in those tattoos

.