"Hey Falco, pass me another portion right there," Porco burped a little as he attempted to change the topic of the conversation, "jeez it's been a while since I can eat this much." Falco then hands the man his extra portion.

A frown appears on Levi's face, he then leans towards his girlfriend, who's sitting beside him, "why is he eating when he's already full ?"

"To get our money's worth."

Levi turns his head because Porco has just taken the lead to answer Levi's question, "might as well as eat more for the same price, rich boy. Oh.. that's right !" Porco squinted his eyes at the vice president, "I guess you'd never understand the feeling of wanting to get your money's worth, even if it means eating until you burst your stomach."

"I do."

Sweat begins to trickle down (Y/n 's forehead as she awaits her boyfriend's remarks.

"Ever heard of the saying 'The have's are worse' ? That'll be me. I'm going to get more than my money's worth today. Also, ever since I was a child, I was raised in an environment where every piece of food is precious. So don't underestimate me, brat."

With that, Levi begins to fill his plate with various dishes on the table as well as some veggies. Hell, the man doesn't even put down his utensils for a second, just to prove Porco wrong. Levi eats with both hands, shoving pieces of pork belly into his mouth and chug down some water every once in a while. On the other hand, (Y/n) looks at him with concern written on her face. He's not the type to eat this much in one go.

"Hey you over there !!"

The whole people in the restaurant turn their heads towards where the chef points his finger at. Levi.

"Is this your last day eating marinated pork belly, ever ? You're almost risking your life there by eating all of them, young man !"

(Y/n) grasped his arm softly, "you can stop now. You've eaten more than your money's worth- Mr. Ackerman ??"

The feeling of worry in (Y/n) grows even more when she sees her boss clasping a hand over his mouth while inhaling sharply. His face becomes even paler than usual. Levi's hands find their way to (Y/n)'s thigh under the table, his fingertips trace the message he wants to say on her tender skin.

'I don't feel so good.'

-----------------------

He found himself groaning as (Y/n) rubs her hand on his back in a soothing way, the both sit on a bench just outside the inn that (Y/n) will be staying at. The woman even went all the length to ask for a cup of tea from the restaurant's owner, tea is one of many ways to make this man calm down. A wave of nausea hits him once again.

"Don't tell me you have indigestion ?" She said.

Levi rolls his eyes, "Tch. I don't. Tell that to Jean instead, he eats grass nearly every single day."

"Anyways, since we're done, why don't you go-"

Her words are cut off when a certain someone plops a sedge hat on (Y/n) 's head, "come on, it's time. Just leave this CEO alone, (Y/n). Me and Falco are ready." She turns around to see Porco and Falco dressed in different clothes. They're wearing a pair of short pants and a baggy shirt with their sleeves rolled up to the elbow.

"What's with your shitty fashion ?"

"Mr. Ackerman !" (Y/n) half whispers, slapping his arm a little, "we're going digging for clams. Every year we always dig them up and eat them later."