Part 1

London : *Coming home from school, walks in the apartment, sighs*
Bryant : *Looks up from the TV,pauses his game* Hey baby, whats wrong?
London : *Puts her stuff on the kitchen counter, walks over to Bryant & kisses him, sits down* I don't think i'm gonna be able to keep this class.
Bryant : What? Why not?
London : I have to by all these products & shit, on top of that I have to get some books.
Bryant : How much is all that gonna be?
London : Well, the lady said between $1,500 and $2,000, including the books.
Bryant : Well damn! All that for a doll head and plastic nails? *Laughs* Well.. don't worry about it bae, Ima see if i can work overtime at the warehouse.
London : *Sighs* Bryant, no..Its fine, I'm gonna see if i can get my old job back.. now that I'm driving i can get there everyday.
Bryant : Naah London, I just want you ta focus on ya studies. I got us. Aight?
London : *Smiles a little* Ohkay..*Kisses his cheek* I'm gonna go take a nap. *Walks to the room*
Bryant : *Calls Aaron* Wassup bruh. Nun chillen, you still sellin? ..Think you can put me on? Aight ima hit you when i got the money for the ounce... Fasho *hangs up*
*Meanwhile*
Amber : *Knocks on her grandma's door*
Granny : Come in
Amber : Granny.. i wanted to know if i could use the car tonight so i can go ou...
Granny : *Cuts her off* You know how i feel about you and ya sister usin ma car, yall don't do nothing around here anyways, how bout you walk down to the library and learn a thing or too instead of going out all the damn time.
Amber : Uggh all you had to do was say no. *Walks out*
Avery : *In the kitchen* I told you not ta ask her, you gotta wait till she get in a good mood *Laughs*
Amber : No, I'm so tired of being here. I need to get my own shit.
Avery : Who you tellin? Atleast you got a job.
Amber : You would have one if you didn't steal. Why did you steal them anyways? Didn't you get like 50% off?
Avery : I stole em cause it was easy!
Amber : Obviously not if ya dumb ass got caught *Laughs*
Avery : Maan the timing was bad.. anyways don't you have some taco's to to prepare?
Amber : *Mocks her* "Atleaast i got a job!" *Laughs & walks out the house*