CHAPTER 33

The bedroom's door open slightly and Y/n peak her head in to see the boys still sleeping peacefully while cuddling each other on her room

Y/n: My little sweethearts! Wake up!

She shake all of them softly and went to open the curtain and window to let the sun shining through and a cold morning breeze blowing softly.

All of the boys groaning tiredly and shift slightly. Seokjin and Jimin sat up and yawning while Taehyung and Hoseok close their eyes due to the sun blinding them. Namjoon and Yoongi get off the bed and hug Y/n tiredly while wishing her good morning. 

Y/n: *chuckle* Go freshen up, Joonie, Yoonie.

Both of them nod their heads and went to the bathroom with Seokjin and Jimin following them behind but not after wishing Y/n a good morning too.

Y/n look to her bed to see Hoseok try to open his eyes with Taehyung still moving around the bed to find a comfortable position while little Jungkookie is still sleeping soundly.

Y/n: Come on, now. Rise and shine!

Hoseok sat up and pulling a pouting Taehyung off to bed. Both of them walk out of the room slowly making Y/n shake her head in amusement.

Little bunny Jungkookie is still sleeping peacefully without a care in the world but that will end soon as Y/n pick him up and shake him softly while whispering in his ear.

Y/n: My bunny Kookie~ Wake up~ Your hyungs are already wake up and now showering leaving you alone.

Jungkook open his eyes tiredly and rub it. He yawn softly making Y/n put her fingers in front of his mouth. She rub his head while making her way out of the bedroom.

Jungkook: Eomma, Kookie have good dweams.

Y/n: Oh really? What it's about?

Jungkook: Kookie found a wot of tiny bwunny. Thwey awways follow Kookie evewywhere.

Y/n: *gasp* Are they cute?

Jungkook: Mmp! Thwey ish vewy cute. Thwey wisten to Kookie too! When Kookie ask thwem to bwing banana milk to Kookie, they bwing a lot! Kookie ish vewy happy!

He giggle as he remember his dream. Y/n also giggle hearing what he's dreaming about. She almost having a heart attack when she imagine him with the little bunnies. So adorable!!

 So adorable!!