CHAPTER 15

Y/n has told Hoseok about his mother and it's hard for him to accept it

Y/n has told Hoseok about his mother and it's hard for him to accept it. But of course she wouldn't tell him about the gun shot and the bloody scene. She just tell him the lies with the truth. 

She told him that his mother has disease that can't be cure. So, his mother ask Y/n to take care of him.  

And of course, Hoseok is crying. So she and the boys just hugging him and say something comforting until he stop crying.

Now, Hoseok and the boys are playing in the living room. Hoseok instantly getting close to them and it's make Y/n happy.

She can see that Hoseok is a bright child like Taehyung. Yoongi too surprisingly get close to him faster than Seokjin and Namjoon. Maybe because Hoseok is cheerful like Taehyung. After all, Taehyung is the first brother he's ever have and used to his cheerful manner.

She's is in her room, working as usual. But then someone knocking her door making her stop typing.

Seokjin: Eomma!! Let's play with us!!

He said when he open Y/n's door slightly. She is working on the project that her father gave her yesterday. She's still doesn't finish it yet, but who would say no to his excitedness.

Y/n: Okay, I'm coming!

She said while shutting her laptop.

Riiiingg~~

Y/n phone ringing making her and the boys stop playing. She take out her phone to see her mom calling her.

Y/n: I need to take this call, okay? You guys continue playing without me. I'm going to my room for a sec.

The boys: Okay, Eomma!

The boys look at her walk to her room until they lose their sight of her.

Seokjin: Guys! Let's make a surprise for Eomma!

He said out of the blue.

Yoongi: A surprise?

Namjoon: Why?

Seokjin: I don't know. It's just cross my mind.

He said while shrugging his shoulders.

Taehyung: That's a good idea, hyung!! Come on! Let's do it!!