Matts gonna get hurt 😈😈

ابدأ من البداية

When we got home I immediately texted Gus to tell him I was home.

Gus pov:

I tried to use the globe. (FaceTime technically) I fixed my hair a little before calling him. It takes a few seconds before he answers and I see his face. "Uhm. Hi" I say and smile at him he looks down and then back up with a tint of pink on him cheeks. I think it's from him being embarrassed that he had broken his arm. "Hey, why did you use the globe?" He asked I didn't know how to answer. "I just wanted to see your face" NOOOO I didn't mean to actually say that I mentally scold myself.

I see him shift 'uncomfortably'. I decide to change the subject "so I want to show you what I'm going to do for you" I quickly say. His eyes light up, I really hope he isn't expecting much because it's really not. "Ok are you ready?" I add. "Yep go ahead" he says. I take a deep breath and draw a circle in the air while using my magic. I watch the globe as 3 little versions of me appear on his shoulder. "I did this for willow but she didn't want them to stay so if you don't want them then I can-" I didn't get to finish my sentence before he quickly said "NO I WANT THEM" I watch as he covers his mouth. I giggle slightly and feel my face heat up the tiniest bit and then watch as he blushes. "Anyways I have to go! Call me if you have trouble with them I'll take them away." I was about to end the call before a very loud "WAIT!" I pause and look back at him "can you see through these guys eyes?" He looks down I mentally laugh at him "oh no! I can't see anything, they're just illusions I made for making people feel better. Ok bye!" I say quickly and wait for him to say bye back. "Bye!" He yells and ends the call.

Matt pov:

I look down at the 3 littles gus's one of them starts talking "hello!" The other starts singing I laugh a little at it. I look at the other one and it just sits there and looks at me. I pick up the third Gus and he looks up at me and his cheeks go pink. He holds out his arms and holds onto my arm. (The one that isn't broken) I giggle, "are we not good enough for youuu!" They cling onto me. "What do you little guys mean?" I look at all of them including the one in my hand. "You picked the one that likes you and not usss! We love youuuuu!!!" They whine. My face heats up realising what he just said, it's worse than it was his voice. Wait isn't this just his mind? No it can't be. This probably happened to willow too.

I take a moment to calm down. "Ahaha.... Uh you guys love me?" I ask the 3 of them. "Yesss!!! Especially that one!" The first and second Gus point to the third which hides his face and crawls into my sleeve. I shake him out of my sleeve and hold him up "you guys are so cute" I say to them, I put the third Gus down for a minute so that I can get the other two on my hand, the other 2 to get on then I get the third one the best I can with one hand. The third Gus hides his face, his little ears go red. This is adorable. Suddenly I hear the globe calling again, I panic seeing as one of them might say something to gus- THE REAL GUS I can't let them do that, I'll just lie about it. I fix my hair a little bit and answer, "hey!" I hear from the other side. I pretend to look like I don't care about them climbing all over me. They all contribute to do what they were doing when they showed up. It had been at-least 30 minutes and I guess I just got 'distracted'.

"Uh hi." I respond, I way for a response. "So how is it going with the little augustus's?" Be asked. "Ehmm good! They're pretty cute you know." I tell him I watch as his eyes widen and I think back to what I said. "UH NO I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE TH-" i get cut off near the end of my sentence. "It's ok.. I think you're 'pretty cute' too" he looks at the globe and smiles. My face heats up more than before. I can't right now, I stare at him in awe. "OH SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE IM SORRY!!" He yells at me. "You didn't make me uncomfortable Gus. It was probably the oppos- ANYWAYS! What are you doing now?" I say and look back at him. "Not much wanted to see your face agai- no I'm joking!" He says and I watch as his face lights up with red, I'm going to use this opportunity to make his face even MORE red! "So you miss my face huh?" I ask obviously joking knowing the answer is a no. "WHAT UH I MEAN TECHNICALLY.!" I watch as he panics I realise he just said yes basically. I try to change the subject "Even if I have a broken arm we should hang out sometime again!" I added. "Yeah!" He yelled with a voice crack. I giggled and thought it was cute. "God you are so adorable gus." WHAT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PRIVATE THOUGHT HOW DID I SAY THAT! I watch as he looks away and his ears get red. "Sorry! That was supposed to be a private thought" no that made you sound even more like an idiot matt! Ughhh what are you doing.

I freak out. HELP I'm panicking right now. I just said that he was adorable. I send him a text after hanging up. 'Hey I gotta tell you something next time we hang out.' I send it. am I ready to tell him though? I'm going to pretend like I am so that I don't worry about it, he hasn't even said when yet. It's ok it could be like... 2 weeks. Yeah! I got this! I hear my phone ding he must have answered. 'Yeah we should hang out tomorrow if that's ok with you?' I read it and start to panic. TOMORROW!? I can't do that! On no... no!!! I can't say no to him though.. ok you can do this! 'Yeah where though' I send with hesitation, I wait.

I hear the phone ding once again, 'nice! We can hang out at the lookout, it's a pretty nice view.' I read it and panic again, I'm thinking over it, maybe I should make something up so I don't have to tell him. No, I'm going to tell him tommorow. 'Ok cool what time' I asked. 'How about 11?' I calm down a little bit. 'Yep sounds great see you tomorrow' I send and out my phone down. Ok.. I guess I have no choice but to tell him tommorow? At the end of our hangout. It will be ok.. I might as well ask Luz for help. I mean she did ask out amity easily. Right? Oh whatever just ask her.

———————————————-
Thats it. Thanks for reading 😎 it means a lot to me.