Chapter 34 - Bathtub.

Yoongi was so surprised. His mouth left agape. You walk towards him and close his mouth by placing your hand below his chin and pushing it up. "Close your mouth. Otherwise, mosquitoes will enter your mouth and will get trapped inside." You say.

He closes his mouth and gulp. "What did I just saw? Jin hyung, holding you?" He says. "You must be-" "YOONGI!!! JUSTSPEAKUPWHATWEREYOUSAYINGDONTSAYTHINGRUBBISH!!!" You shout at the top of your voice to cover his sentence. Because you know he must be saying something he doesn't have to.

"What?! I didn't get you?" He asks you. "What were you saying? Why were you shouting my name?" You say. "Oh yeah! Your sister called you. I picked up the call and said that she is coming but you didn't come for so long that she hanged up the call. She said that whenever you come you call her back." "Oh ok! Give me my phone then. Wait!... You did not say anything to her which you don't have to speak to her right?!" "Um... What I don't have to tell her?" "Oho! That... You know my reality. Something like that." You whisper.

"Nah Nah." He says nodding his head denying. You sigh in relief. "That's good then." "Do you think I'm insane?" "Yes, I do. Haha." You say laughing. "Hey! Don't say that. After all, I'm your bi-" He was saying but you close his mouth by placing your palm on his mouth. You turn towards Jin and bow him with a smile and drag Yoongi towards the drawing-room.

When you reach the drawing-room you leave his mouth. "You have a really big mouth." You say. "I'm sorry. What can I do? But... I just tease you. I'll forever keep your secret a secret. You can trust me." Says Yoongi. You just nod your head and sit on the sofa. He sits beside you. "My phone." You say.

He gives you your phone and you dial Sujin's number.

*Calling Jeong Su Jin*

"Hello~ Sweetie." She says as she picks up the call. "Hey, Unnie! How are you? Did you reached your destination safely?" You ask. "Yes, sweetie. I'm fine. How are you? Are getting bored at home? If you want I'll say Yuna and other girls to come to your place and take you out with them." "No. No. Unnie. I'm ok. Anyways, I have some work to do." "Oh ok. Then take care Sweetie. And... Girl! Every time a different guy picks up your phone. What's going on? Huh?" "Ahh! Unnie! My phone was in drawing and I was in my bedroom. So... Yoongi picked up the call. Nothing is going on unnie." "Ahh!! Ok ok, sweetie. I know. I was just teasing you a bit. Can't I not?" "Yes, unnie! Of course, you can." "Hehe. Ok, then I'll hang up ok? Just take care. Bye-bye." "You too. Bye unnie."

*Call Ended*

You release a sigh. "Now, I'm going for a bath. Don't call me. If anybody calls me, tell me I'm not there. Ok?" You say turning towards Yoongi. "Ok! I'm also going to take a bath." He says. "Ok, then I'll take my phone with me." "No! Give it to me! I'll watch BTS. Please." "Ugh! Ok!" You leave your phone on the sofa and walk towards your room.

When you come into the hallway, you see Jungkook and Taehyung talking, standing in front of Taehyung's room. You go closer. They both notice you. "Hey!" You say cheerfully. "Hello!" They both say at the same time. "What you both are talking about?" "Um... Taetae hyung was asking me that how did a dressing table come into his room. Haha. I was just telling him." "Oh! Ok, then you both talk. I'll take leave." You say taking steps towards your room.

You grab your clothes from the bed and walk towards the bathroom. You enter, you see a large size bathtub. "Whoa!!! Bathtub!! Yay!!! It's the first time I'm going to bath in a bathtub." You say excitedly. You then fill the tub with water. Till the time water fills you brush your teeth.

While brushing your teeth, you watch yourself in the mirror. You observe those hickeys on your neck, given by Jimin. Again, everything which happened with you last night comes to your mind. Why weren't you stopping him, when he was touching you, giving you pain and these hickeys? Why were you letting him do those things to you? What gotten into you?