𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Start from the beginning

You go over to see Sam at the PTSD group meeting where he councils veterans.

"The thing is I think it's getting worse. A cop pulled me over last week, he thought I was drunk. I swerved to miss a plastic bag. I thought it was an IED.", you hear a women say as you near the door and see Steve.

"Fancy seeing you here spangles.", you say leaning onto the other side of the door frame.

"Yeah, well I thought I'd pay him a little visit.", Steve said. "He's good at this"

"I know. Helped me through the rough patch I hit after escaping HYDRA.", you say.

"Look who it is. The running man and Frosty.", he said coming towards you.

"Good to see you too Flappy.", you say.

"Caught the last few minutes. It's pretty intense.", Steve said.

" Yeah, brother, we all got the same problems. Guilt, regret."

"You lose someone?"

"My wingman, Riley. Flying a night mission.Standard PJ rescue op, nothing we hadn't done a thousand times before, till RPG knock Riley's dumb ass out of the sky. Nothing I could do. It's like I was up there just to watch."

 "I'm sorry."

 "After that, I had really hard time finding a reason for being over there, you know?"

"But you're happy now, back in the world?

"Hey, the number of people giving me orders is down to about zero. So, hell, yeah. You thinking about getting out?"

"No. I don't know. To be honest, I don't know what I would do with myself if I did."

"Ultimate fighting? It's just a great idea off the top of my head. But seriously, you could do whatever you want to do. What makes you happy?"

"I don't know.", Steve said.

"Wow, Cap. Never have I ever met a person who doesn't even know what makes them happy.", you say.

"Yeah well I don't think you have met a person who was frozen in ice for 70 years either.", Steve said.

"Fair enough.", you reply. "Well I should get going."

"Take care.", Sam said going in for a hug.

"You too.", you say pulling away. You then wave them goodbye and move out towards your bike.

"Woah, cool bike.", Sam said as you got on.

"I know, I designed it myself.", you answer and then put on your helmet (cause you drive responsibly unlike a certain doctor)

You start the engine and then take off. 

"Incoming call, Director Fury."

"Accept.", you say.

"Y/n? Thank God you're safe.", Fury said

"What do you mean? Of course I'm safe.", you answer.

"Look, something's not right. I need you-", he says but suddenly you hear car crash sounds from the other side of the call.

"Fury?! Fury?", You ask panicking.

"Jenny, locate Director Fury.", you say to the A.I system you developed for your vehicles.

"Unable to locate."

"Godammit! Locate the latest accident sight.", you say.

"An accident took place one minute ago 2 blocks from here. Want me to direct route?"

"Yes!", you say and a map shows up on one corner of the helmet.

"Call Cap", you instruct.

"Calling Spangles", "Call failed"

"What?! What do you mean?"

"It seems something is interferring with my systems."

Suddenly a grenade is thrown infront of you bike blows up making you fall off.

𝐇𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐚'𝐥𝐥.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐉𝐫. 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞.

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐱 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞<𝟑

𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬💞

-✨𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞✨