Chapter 32 - Secret.

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean by 'You all'?" He asks you. "You all means. You all the seven boys." "Ok! But how can I believe you? Proof? I need proof." "Psh! I'll show you a proof." You say and take out your phone.

You show him all the proofs that you aren't lying. "Wow! Is this us? I can't believe my eyes." He says surprisedly. "But it's truth. And... Please don't tell, anyone. This thing should be in between both of us only! Please Yoongi. I request you." You say and hold his hand. "Oh... Ok ok. I'll not tell it to anybody." "Promise?" "Yes. Promise." "Thank you so much Yoongi."

"Ab... Who is your bias?" He asks you. "Um... My ultimate bias, I mean crush is Jin and bias is Suga." You say biting your lower lip. "Oh wow! Jin hyung?! Aren't you going to propose him?" "Um... No! I'm afraid, that he will reject me. And... I'm happy to see him. I don't need him to be my boyfriend or something. This can maybe affect his life. And... Who knows if he is dating someone else? So, I don't want to interrupt his life." You say.

Yoongi just stares at you for few minutes. "You are great!!" He says. "Why?" You say laughing. "Just you are. And... Who is your bias? I didn't hear his name." "Um... it's Suga." "Wait... Who is Suga now?!" You laugh and little and say, "Suga is Min Yoongi's stage name." "Oh! So... Your bias is me?" "Ahem... You but not you also... I don't know. Yes...  maybe." You say confusingly.

"Aish! Why so much confusion? We are the same people only as them. But the difference is... there we are a k-pop band but here we are just normal people. That's it." He says explaining to you.

'He's correct.' "Yeah! I do agree with you." You say nodding. "Hmm. So... Can you show me some of their videos and photos?" "Sure!!! I would love to!!" You say excitedly.

"Here's my phone. You can see by yourself whatever you want. My phone is filled with Bangtan only. Haha. I don't have many photos and videos of mine but I have many of them." You say laughing at yourself. "Haha. Is it?... What's the password?" "Um... It's OT7~." "Whoa! Unique password. Haha." "Hehe! The mind of ARMIES." "ARMIES?! What? You are in Army?" "Haha. No. I mean their fandom name is ARMY. BTS ARMY." "Oh! Wow! Then... I'm also ARMY now?" "Yes...? I think so... I'm confused. Haha." "I'm also ARMY now." "Ok ok. One Min Yoongi is a BTS member and one Min Yoongi is ARMY. GREAT!!! Haha." You both then laugh and he watches some BTS' Videos on your phone.

"Should I show you their music videos?" You say. "Yes sure." He says giving you your phone. "First I'll show my favourite song's MV." "Which is your favourite song?" "Blood, Sweat and Tears!!!" You say and play the MV and give your phone in his hands.

"Big Hit?! We are working under Big Hit?" He asks you to stop the video. "Yes." "Oh! I never heard of this company." "Huh?! Don't you have this company here?" "No! Wait... Let me check." He says takes out his phone.

"No! There is no company called Big Hit Entertainment." He scrolling up and down on his phone. "Oh wow! Big Hit is also not there and BTS is also not there. Good! I'm impressed." You say clapping sarcastically. Yoongi giggles. You do a little head tilt while chuckling.

He then plays the video again. "In MV also I'm hitting Jimin. Haha. I'm so proud of myself." He says laughing. You also laugh with him. "Oho! Joonie doesn't leave his books there also? And he is taking Kookie also with him. Omg! This boy... Why Jin hyung is staring at that painting like that?" "He is staring at that painting because that painting is of 'The Fall of the Rebel Angel'." "Oh... Ok...!?"

"Aish Boy! Ok! First I'll tell you what does this MV mean." "Oh ya! That would be better." "Hmm. So... This entire MV takes place in the world between Life and Death." "Ohh! Then?" "Then... In the first scene, you have seen that you hit Jimin, right?" "Yes." "Yeah! You hit him because you are going to fall in darkness and you are going to become a bad angel. And Jimin is your friend. You want him also to come with you so that he also becomes a bad angel. Indirectly, you are controlling him." "Oh!!! I'm a bad angel then?" "No. You did not become till now. You are going to become." "Oh!"

"Yes! Then in the next scene, you saw RM reading a book with Jungkook, right?" You say. "Um... Who is RM?" "Ahh... I mean Namjoon. It's his stage name." "RM?!" Yes. Rap Monster." "Omg!! He is a rapper?" "Yes." "Then what I am?" "Um... You are also a rapper and you are the fastest rapper in the group." "Oh wow! I'm again proud of myself. Haha!" "Hehe!"

"What are other members stage names?" He asks. "Ok, I'll tell you one by one. Kim Seokjin's stage name is Jin. Min Yoongi's stage name is Suga and Agust-D. Ju-" "What?! Aga- what?" "Not Aga it's Agust-D or DT Suga." "What does DT mean?" "DT means Daegu Town." "Oh wow! Then next?" "Then next is Jung Hoseok. His stage name is J-Hope. Then Kim Namjoon. His stage name is Rap Monster, Rap Mon and RM. Then Park Jimin's stage is Jimin only. Kim Taehyng's stage name is V." "V?!" "V... Victory!" "Oh yeah. Then?" "Then Jeon Jungkook's stage name is Jungkook only." "Oh! Good good!"

"And... Jin is Vocalist and Dancer. Suga is Main Rapper and Dancer. J-Hope is Rapper and Main Dancer. RM is Main Rapper and Dancer. Jimin is the Lead Vocalist and Main Dancer. V is Vocalist and Dancer. Jungkook is Main Vocalist and Main Dancer." You say explaining. "Oh! Great!"

"Continue explaining the meaning of MV." He said reminding you. "Oh yeah! I forget about it hehe." "Haha! It's ok! It happens." "It's just a fight between a good angel and a bad angel or a fallen angel. Jin is dead and he is dreaming about what will happen after his death and that painting shows that it's his dream. RM is in tension that what will he do after Jin's death, how he will be handle, other members. J-Hope is a good angel and V is a bad or fallen angel. Jungkook is just following RM, I guess. And as I told you, You and Jimin are friends and you want him to come in darkness with you and become a bad angel. You are still not a bad angel but you are going to become." "Oh! I got it now but not very clear." "Hmm... Now you watch MV and focus on lyrics. You'll get it."

He then nods and plays the video.

•×•×•×•

A/N :- Hey guys! What's up? Good?

I'm sorry for late update🥲 actually I was busy with some stuffs that's why...

If I wrote something wrong about the B, S&T MV so please tell me my mistake :)

Unedited.
Thank You.
Borahae💜