Well yea there are

Well yea there are. I walk through the door in the middle of both staircases and turn right until I reached another door. I open it and walk down the few steps.

"uh hails what are you doing down here?" I ask genuinely curious.

She comes out from another room with a box in her hands.
"come look in here..." she grabs my hand and pulls me into the room.

"Woahhh" I breath out looking around the room.

"I know right!" Hailey laughs

The basement was turned into a cosy little gaming room. It had two of those machines you would see in arcades in one corner and posters were pasted all over the grey walls. There was a leather black couch pushed up against the wall to the window and a huge TV was on the wall in front of it. The floor had a quilt like rug covering it and there was a table I've never seen before in there too.

I turn turn to her "Whats all this?"

"This...is your own little space in the mansion. Whenever you're having a bad day you can come down here and let off steam."

"Are you serious!?" I ask shocked. This girl really is something.

"yup, do you like it?"

I wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly lifting her off the floor briefly.

"Do I like it?? Its perfect Hailey I love it." I grin spinning her around. We stare into each others eyes, blue meeting brown. "I love you..." I say rubbing my nose with hers.

And I really did. I really did love her. This girl has done so much for me I'd be crazy if I didn't love her! No one has shown me affection like this in years, and Hailey just fame and swept me off my feet. And I agree I may have fallen too quickly and that scared the shit out of me, but what's life without a few risks right?

Her eyes go wide and she slowly retracts her hands from around my neck, looking anywhere but at me.

Shit!

"A-Alex I...." she splutters trying to form words.

I grab her hands in mine.

"I know this is a bit quick but don't blame me, you buy me all these stuff and spoil me and can be the sweetest little thing when you want to" she chuckles softly but still doesn't look up.