Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon

Magsimula sa umpisa

Yuuki: Yeah! I made these since we haven't hung out for a while. So I decided to make one for you.

You were surprised at her words, but yet you still smiled at her.

(Y/N): Thank you, Yuuki. I feel appreciated.

Yuuki blushed after hearing that you thanked her. She then scratched the back of her head awkwardly before turning to you with a smile.

Yuuki: You're welcome, (Y/N)!

You nodded as you and Yuuki eat the sandwiches. 

-Time Skip-

Sometime later, Kazuma picked up a quest that said to Investigate Keele's dungeon because Luna said the information to him.

Aqua: For a lowbie dungeon, it's annoyingly far from town.

Megumin: Being this far from civilization, I can blow up whatever I want!

Kazuma: We're going underground, so you'd better not. Seriously, don't. Maybe someone should stay here and keep an eye out. 

You then spoke up.

(Y/N): Megumin, Jack, and I will stay outside. 

Kazuma: Good idea.

Aqua: No! We need you with us, (Y/N)!

Kazuma slapped her in the head.

Kazuma: We can deal with this and someone must protect our atomic bomb. She's useless after on explosion, remember?

Megumin: I'm still and I heard everything.

Kazuma: I know.

Megumin: *Pouts*

Rin: I should come along too. Just in case if you guys have any trouble defeating monsters in the way.

Kazuma: I guess that works out fine. Alright, It's decided. (Y/N) will have to stay with Megumin and Jack outside. Rin, Aqua, and I will go to the dungeon. Do you understand, Aqua?

Aqua: Oouuh...Fine!

Kazuma: *Nods* Good.

Rin: Alright, let's head in to find some treasure~!

-10 Minutes Later-

Kazuma, Rin, and Aqua were exploring the dungeon, Megumin was training her incantation and you were sitting under the tree while Jack was petting Chomosuke. 

Megumin: My power. My weapon...? My madness? Let my madness manifest! Explo-

(Y/N): Don't you dare.

Megumin: I know, I know.

-Dungeon-

Kazuma was holding a map of the dungeon as the three ventured down deeper into the dungeon. 

Kazuma: This is it...

He touched a brick and the hidden door opened.

Aqua: So this is where the unexplored territory starts, huh? Maybe it's littered with treasure!

Rin: Hey, careful now. It's gonna be a bit dangerous if can't be careful enough.

Aqua: Oh come on~! I'm sure we'll be perfectly fine~!

Kazuma: I doubt it and we're gonna be trouble if it's not. All right, come on.

-Outside-

You were getting bored and that goes for Megumin and Jack as well.

Megumin: I'm bored. Hey (Y/N).