04.

I helped my dad sit on his bed. 

"does it still hurt?" I asked him, assisting him in sitting properly.

"no" he simply replied. 

"do you want anything to eat?" I asked him. 

"no," he said again. 

"but the doctor said you need nutritious food for your recovery, how about I get you some-"

"I said no, now go to your room, I'd like to rest for a bit," he said, lying down on the bed.

with my dad's words hurting me a bit, I left the room, without saying anything. 

I went to my room and shut the door. I just wanted to help him, why did he have to be so rude? 

I chuckled. who am I even kidding? it is my dad I'm dealing with. like he has ever been nice to me. 

why is he like this anyways? that's a question I've been asking myself for almost my entire life. There's no use complaining either. I only have my dad, he only has me. 

I decided to get some fresh air, so I got up to go outside to take a walk. 

I grabbed my phone and earphones and took my coat from the hatstand on my way outside. 

I opened the main door of my house as the fresh and strong breeze hit me. This felt good, even if it was for a moment, it took away all my worries. 

I plugged my earphones into my phone and put the earbuds in my ears as I hit the play button. 

I jammed to the music, tryna forget every little concern of mine. 

And because I'm park luna, I bumped into someone. 

"I'm so sorry," I said bowing, without looking up. 

"We meet again," a familiar voice said. I felt like I knew who he was yet I didn't want to know.

I looked up to see Mr. Weird Guy, in his usual black mask and black cap. 

I quickly turned around to leave, but he caught my wrist. 

"what do you want, sir?" I said tryna sound confident because jerks like him make use of nervousness. 

"well first," Mr. Weird Guy said, sounding like he was enjoying the fact that I was scared, "I wanna meet your father"

I look up at him. I have to build up courage, or this mf would do shit to me. 

"uh-huh? you think if a stranger such as yourself, comes up to me and asks me about my family, I'd tell?" I said, raising my voice a bit.

Mr. Weird Guy let's go of my wrist, "well, you've got some nerve, haven't you? you don't know whom you are dealing with, darling"

"Well then, who are you?" I said, glaring at him. 

"I'm someone you don't want to mess up with"

"what could you possibly do to me? huh? you look like a jerk who doesn't have anything better to do other than stalk girls and-"

before I completed my sentence, he pushed me to the wall and looked at me with his intimidating gaze. He removed his mask and cap and I saw his face for the first time. He ruffled his hair and released a deep sigh. 

he has a sharp jawline, blonde hair, and thin lips.  his features gave me shivers, cause he's scary af.

"what did you say?" he spoke with a deep voice, coming close to my face "I stalk girls?" he sighed, "don't get my temper up, sweetheart, I'm not sympathetic when I'm angry" 

"s-sir, could you please move away" I managed to say.

He moved away from me and I immediately ran back to my house. I didn't dare look back because I thought he might be coming for me. 

I shut the main door of the house and locked it. I shut all the windows and drew the curtains. I went to my room and shut the door and locked it. 

I sat down on the floor and released a sigh of relief. 

every day seems to get weirder and weirder. 

someone's pov

I saw Luna close all the doors and windows and draw the curtains. such a kid. She can't hide from me forever. I looked up to her room. she buried her head in her hands and stayed like that for some time. 

I leave the place with my hands in my pockets. 

You can't hide from me, Park Luna.