a messy afternoon

after lunch i was brought to a small room for my "tutoring session" a young woman was there to greet me and i was strapped very tightly to a bouncer. "hello little baby my name is ms. conners but you can call me mommy i'm going to be your special handler. I'm here to make sure you're healthy. are we going to work together to make sure you make big healthy poppies today alright?, did you have a yummy snack"

"no" I replied with a scowl. What did she mean by "big healthy poopies' ' was she going to make me use my diaper?? my stomach growled at that thought. I was more worried than ever about what they had put in my food.

"uh oh, looks like someone isn't using their baby words, why don't we do something about that"

she flipped a switch on the bouncer and I began to bounce up and down. The straps were very tight around my diaper and it felt like I was being given a wedgie. tears began to fill my eyes as I bounced up and down. my legs went touching the floor so all of the pressure was being put on my diapered area. "p-please stop" i begged "i'll be a good wittle baby"

the woman clicked her tongue. "I was going to make this as easy for you as possible, but now that you showed that attitude of yours we're going to have some fun" she gave a nasty smile as she walked up to me and put a hand on my stomach. my diaper was being pushed so far into me that all i could do was whimper in pain. the woman pushed another button on the bouncer and it began to constrict around my stomach and bladder. i cried out as i desperately tried to hold everything in but the wedgie combined with the bouncing and the pressure made it almost impossible.

"thats right" ms. conners said "make a mess for mommy"

"n-no '' I stammered desperately trying not to let anything out. this went on for only a few more moments until i couldn't take it anymore. a huge rush of pee filled my diaper and made it swell. with each bounce it squished against me. I let out a moan as I felt everything get wet. "that's not all you've got now is it?" ms. corners asked. my eyes widened and i realized what was about to happen "m-mommy please no-" i was cut off by a huge fart. and then it happened

"poop filled my diaper mixing with everything making a huge mess. it was warm and squished against me filling every crevice of the diaper. since i was so tightly strapped in the mess pushed against me spreading more and more with each bounce. I let out another groan as everything mixed in my diaper and squished around.

"now doesn't that feel better? ms. connors said "i think it's best to leave you here for a while.

"no please!" i cried

"oh? do you want to do something else?"

"yes mommy please" tears were streaming down my face as I bounced in my own mess.

"alright, if you say so" she stopped the bouncer and pulled me out, she then grabbed something from a cabinet and injected it into my arm

"what was that?" i was scared that i might have made the wrong decision "just a little something to help with your exercise. I began to feel my legs go numb and soon I could no longer support my own weight. I fell on my but and evrything smushed around in my diaper. i began to cry even more

"We're going to practice walking from one side of the room to the other, now get up or I'll make you." I tried desperately to stand but I couldn't feel my legs and I ended up stumbling around like a baby. ms. conners came over and pulled me up by the diaper giving me a very messy wedgie. I screamed in pain and disgust. "walk little baby" she said

I tried but I could only get a few steps before falling back on my but and spreading evrything on my diaper. each time i fell ms. conners would pull me up by the back of my diaper mixing everything together and making more of a mess. This went on for almost an hour until I was shaking and crying in a puddle of my own poop and pee. it was hell, and i had a feeling things were only going to get worse.