20

She held her diploma in hand as she watched Draco reunite with his mother. She saw him wipe a tear away as he held her tightly. Narcissa whispered praises into his ear as he nodded. Narcissa ran her fingers through his hair while he buried his face in her neck.

Genevieve left the corridor and came in contact with Molly Weasley. She held up and yellow sweater with a big G on it.

George came up next to her and smiled.
" now we can match." He said.

She was talking to Hermione when a tap came on her shoulder. Hermione smirked and left the other way.

Genevieve looked around before meeting his eyes. He flashed her a grin before grabbing her face and kissing her right in the middle of the Great hall where everyone could see.

They heard small whooping coming from a very enthusiastic Ginny, Theo, and Blaise.

" you're magnificent, you beautiful witch." He kissed her nose. She leaned up again and kissed him again before McGonagall broke them apart.

THREE YEARS LATER

Draco held her hand tightly as they entered the hospital.

Draco brought her to the main common room and he sat down with her in front of Mrs. Thompson.

" How they treating you in Mrs. T?" She scoffed, only making Draco smile. " terrible sunny, they won't give us the good pudding." She said.
" they are despicable like that aren't they."

" Mrs. T I'd like you to meet my fiancé, Genevieve." He presented her to her. "Genevieve this is the woman who got me through this place." Draco said.

Genevieve shook her hand and smiled. " it's a pleasure to meet you."
" This is the one you wrote about Draco?" She said not taking her eyes off her. " Yes ma'am."

"Well come her doll so I can hug you!" The old woman said.

Genevieve leaned in and embraced her in a hug. " thank you for making him happy, he needed it." She whispered into her ear.
" it's my pleasure." Genevieve happily said.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 🎉