19

Turns out Ron is jealous of Hermione and Pansy's relationship. They got it solved quickly when Pansy suggested a threesome. Ron agreed and Hermione just shook her head. So that's going on after graduation.

She found Pansy sitting by herself in the astronomy tower smoking a cigarette.

" thinking about that threesome?" She sat down next to her.
" freaking out." She offered Gen a smoke. " I'm fine, thanks."

Pansy shrugged and puffed it again. " you think Draco and yourself are making it after graduation?"

She wondered why Pansy was asking. Maybe out of concern for her best friend.

" I could ask you the same thing about you and Hermione."

" I plan on spending my life with Granger, the bloody menace." She shook her head and smiled with the cigarette between her lips.

" she has plans to go to Rome you know." Gen told her. " yeah, she somehow convinced me to go with her after a few weeks of graduation."

" on that note, Granger is staying with you correct?" Genevieve nodded and Pansy tapped her ashes out. " could I... stay as well?"
" Granger is good for me, she's helped me forget how much people hate me for something I had no control over. She's perfect you know?"

Genevieve smiled. " stay as long as you want Pansy." Pansy gave her a nod, trying to hide her excitement.

" Draco's surprised to be even graduating this place. During 6th year shortly after he got his mark, he never thought he would be graduating much less surviving." Genevieve turned her head to Pansy, intrigued by the spike of the conversation.

" I just... he had so much going for him. He's a pain in the ass I know but, he's no monster, for so long he thought that would be his title forever. He's gotten hate way more than any of us, they were hating on a 16-year-old boy which is the sad fucking part.

Genevieve frowned. Hating what they did to all of them.

" sent him off to a mental hospital, didn't let him see his mother, didn't let him write. They treated him like dirt in there, they would neglect him, give him dirty glances and say horrible things. He started to believe he was actually as mad as they told him."

" Genevieve I know you mean well but he's my best friend, it'd be wrong of me not to be overprotective. Stay with him, please just don't hurt him. He means the world to me."

Pansy gave her a look that meant she was serious. Genevieve smiled at Pansy and nodded.

" I wouldn't hurt him."
" good, I wouldn't like hexing my girlfriend's best friend." They both burst into laughter. Genevieve never thought she and Pansy would get along.

Genevieve rushed to her dorm to get dressed. She saw Ginny and Hermione already dressed in their graduation robes. "You have 3 minutes so hurry." Hermione handed Gen her robes. "I'll be there."

Hermione and Ginny watched her run upstairs to their dorm.

She was running down the corridor, her robes flying with the wind behind her as she tried to put on her heels as she kept running.

She rushed to the front grounds and found her already there. She smiled at the beautiful Narcissa Malfoy standing there with her cane in hand and looking so magnificent.

" You made it." She rushed up to her, hugging her. " thank you for pulling the strings to get me off my house arrest to be able to see my son graduate, I owe you my life." She kissed her cheek. " I wanted him to be at his happiest today, he deserves it."

She leads Narcissa through the corridors and into the great hall. She reserved a seat right up front and helped her down. She looked around and Draco wasn't there yet.

She rushed over to the line of Hogwarts students and got in line with her house.

" you brought Narcissa Malfoy here?" Ginny gasped. " yeah." She shrugged. " I owe that woman everything." Hermione and Genevieve rose a brow. " she saved Harry, if it wasn't for that lie we'd all be dead right now." She rolled her eyes.

With that McGonagall went up to the podium to start the ceremony.

But the silence was disturbed by four Slytherins coming in late. Pansy, Theo, Blaise, and Draco rushed to their house line.

Draco caught a glance at Genevieve and she watched the blush creep up his neck. He gave her a wink and it was her turn to blush.