15

She woke up in her common room. Ginny was laying on top of her.
Genevieve grabbed her shoes and walked in her room with Ginny groaning next to her.

" do you think Ron and Hermione got in?" She asked. Genevieve shrugged and opened the door. They were staring in the eyes of Pansy Parkinson in Hermione Granger's bed.

" oh my god." Hermione was frozen with shock.
Pansy was in nothing but her bra and knickers, standing up and Hermione was in the same attire. " did you two?" Ginny gestured in the space between them. " no!" Hermione said.
" yes," Pansy said. Ginny smiled. " Ron is going to flip." Ginny laughed.

Pansy was pulling her shirt over her head, and pulling on her pants. " you can't tell Ron, he'd go crazy!" Hermione whined. At the same time, a knock came on the open door.

" hi, Draco," Pansy said. Genevieve snapped her head around to see a very messy-haired Malfoy. " that's not something you see every day." He gestured to Hermione and Pansy. "what do you want?" Hermione snapped. " calm down granger, you really shouldn't yelling at anyone when you're dressed like that." He gestured to her knickers and bra.

Hermione's cheeks flushed and she ran into the bathroom. " just came to talk to Genevieve." He rubbed his temples.

"All of you promise not to tell anyone!" Hermione came out of the bathroom with a shirt on now. " no." Draco pulled Genevieve out of the room. " Genevieve promise!" Hermione yelled as Draco pulled her into the hallway.

She closed the door behind her and stared at him. He held his right hand up to reveal a poorly written note.

Genie= date
remember

She laughed. He shook his head but laughed also. " that's not it." He lifted his shirt and she read the next message.

Date will genie
Genie was very pretty

She had to read it upside down. " I'm guessing your genie?" He smiled, " maybe." She watched him lift his sleeve. The dark mark was revealed, he looked at her hoping she'd be disgusted by it. But she wasn't.

He revealed the last message right above his mark.

Monster= Angel

Genevieve smiled. He noticed and turned to her. " what does it mean?"
" that's between me and drunk Draco." She smirked. " very funny."

" what do I need to remember?" She frowned. "you don't remember anything?" He shook his head. " then nothing." He noticed her emotions shift. She was disappointed, " seems like you made a deal with me last night."

She nodded. " that was if you remembered." She looked down. " you witch!" He rushed down the stairs. " I am coming back after I remember, I'm getting this date!" He pushed a kid out the way and left.

" he came into the common room." She smiled feeling like she accomplished something.