17

" head boy and girl actually choose Slytherin to throw the last day of school party?" Hermione asked. " who did you want to throw it, Ravenclaw? Those smart motherfuckers." Ginny grabbed Genevieve's hand and lead her and Hermione to the dungeon.

It was 3 am, the party was just beginning. Tomorrow was graduation. Tonight was their last night as Hogwarts students. And Genevieve wasn't going back to her flat alone anymore.

She was about to pour herself a drink when a hand holding one appeared in front of her. She looked to and Draco was the one offering it to her.

" I didn't put anything in it I promise." He smirked. " thanks" she took the cup. She noticed he only had water. " not drinking?"
" I want to remember my last night here."

" I liked drunk Draco." She pouted. Genevieve glanced around and Pansy Parkinson was heading up to her dorm with Hermione.
But then she looked again and Astoria was going up with Blaise.

Draco noticed what she was looking at and got back into her view, she smiled at him. " what are you doing after graduation?" She asked.
" Moving out the manor, the Ministry is taking it anyway, they want to examine the dark artifacts. Oh..." he stopped and grabbed her hand.

" where are we going?" She asked as she climbed the stairs. He didn't answer her, he just brought her to his room. She waited by the door as he looked around.

" you can come inside Gen," he said digging around on his desk. She stepped inside and he handed an envelope to her. " it's from my mother, she's beyond grateful for your help and thinks ice cream isn't at all enough to take you."

She opened the envelope and saw a check.

" This is too much money Draco I can't accept it." She pushed it back to him but he wasn't grabbing it. " Draco take it back."
He stood their hands in pockets and smirking.

" then look at it as a graduation gift, from me and my mother to you."

She sighed and looked back at the check. Before he knew it she was hugging him tightly. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his around her waist.

" thank you, I'll have to write your mother. Wait no that won't do, visit her maybe." She hugged him tighter. " If this is a graduation gift then I should get you something." She pulled away. But to focus to know his hands were still on her waist.

" I know something I want." He was taking the risk now. " I'll get it to you what is I...." His lips smashed onto hers. She immediately parted her mouth, accepting him. He grabbed a fistful of her hair tightly, making her whimper.

With a wave of his hand the door shut. And with a click, it locked.

His hands went up to her skirt, feeling her bare cheeks, and the knickers she had on. He didn't dare touch those. Not if she didn't want to.

She leaned forward and he took it. She tugged on his shirt. " are you sure?"
He smirked at her red, swollen lips. " yes."

Of course, she's had sex before but this still all felt new to her. He turned her around. The full body-length mirror was right in front of her. She watched from the mirror as he snaked his hand to her front, up her skirt.

" oh, Gen," he whispered. Meeting her eyes in the mirror. " the things you do to me." He slowly pulled down her black lace knickers. His stomach was doing flips. She stepped out of them and he was right back kissing her neck.

He looked up in the mirror and her eyes were closed, biting her lip, squeezing her thighs together. She was taking in the pleasure.

He told her to spread her legs and she did. He watched the mirror the entire time. " look." Ge grabbed her chin and lifted her face. " Look at yourself." She opened her eyes, staring directly at him, he shook his head. She then directed her eyes to herself. " see how beautiful you are?" She let out a whimper and that want for him grew even more.

" look how lovely." He smiled at her. She smiled back, knowing their little debate with that word. But he truly thought she was lovely.