Guard Dog (Alberto x Bunny Reader)

Start from the beginning

"I said don't touch me.." You tried to speak up but he kept talking back to you and mocking your quiet voice.

"Aww you don't want me to touch you? But your so cute!!" He pokes your ears and you flinched, you pulled your hoodie back on but he tried to stop you.

"Hey!!"

The two of you heard a voice coming from behind, you looked to see who it was and it was a handsome young man looking pretty pissed off.

The man pulled himself away from you to look at the boy.

"Well if it isn't fish boy!~ here to stop me for petting a cute animal."

You cringed from the stupid compliment, you focused on the other boy who's nicknamed fish boy.

"Okay number 1, your harassing the poor thing, number 2. Ever heard of consent?" The boy asked, coming closer to the both of you.

"Well...Alberto...All the lovely bella's love me! This one over here is just a shy little one~" The man placed his index finger under your chin in force...but you rushed towards the other boy and hid behind him.

Getting a good look of him, you had no idea how red you were to see how good looking and masculine he looks up close.

"Well Ercole...it doesn't look like she seems to love you." The guy raised an eyebrow, then he looked down at you with those beautiful green eyes, it made your chest feel funny, almost like a racing heart.

"Aww come on! I was gonna help her pick up her groceries!" The man known as Ercole said.

You have your chance to speak up.

"He's lying...he ran me over and dropped my food...he even fiddled with my ears..." You said softly which Alberto listened carefully.

He knew exactly how you felt and this ain't gonna be pretty.

"Aww She's lying Alberto, she basically likes being petted, all bunnies do-"

"On animals yes! But not on her!" Alberto yelled at him, telling him to back off.

Y/n's POV

I never knew this boy, but so far Im really liking him...he seems very protective ... I just hope he's not like this at me... Alberto is his name? Yeah!

"Mama Mia this is getting annoying already! Ill leave you with the pet then fish boy." The man walked back to his vespa and rode off.

The boy took a deep breath and turned his body forward.

"Are you alright?" He asked me in a calm tone which made me feel safe.

I fiddled with my hair shyly, even though my ear is still twitching from the poking. I am alright.

I nodded at him instead.

"Mm that's good." He smiled and looked at me like he's never seen a bunny girl before.

"Would you like some help with the bags?" He asked changing the subject, well it's not alot of bags, but that's sweet of him.

"Id like that thank you." I answered him and he grabbed some of the bags which were a bit heavy.

I grabbed a few that were a little light for me. "Im right behind you miss."

So I was in the lead, heading back to my humble home, to be honest I hope to know more about him.

When we got to my place, he placed the bags down on the front porch.

"You know...I never got your name." He said, placing his hands on his waist.

"Oh..Im Y/n, Y/n L/n." I answered him, holding the bag close close to my chest.

He bites his lips which made me blush.

"That's a pretty name for a pretty bunny."

I feel like thumping my foot right now just how nervous I really am.. I've never talked to another boy before...

Am I in love? Its too soon...

"Well Y/n, I was wondering we could hang out, maybe get to know each other more, and maybe be your guardian?"

Is he asking me to be my guard dog?

Awwww!!!! I wanna kiss him already!

"Really Alberto? That's very sweet of you!!" I gave him a gentle hug and I could feel his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Heh, your the very sweet one." He whispered only I could hear and I backed away.

"Hmm, my papa would be working tomorrow, what do you say tomorrow we hang out around 9?"

He nods and he leans closer to me, placing a soft kiss on my cheek "Ill pick you up at 9 carrots~" He winked and head on out.

I gently placed my hang against the area he kissed me...this has never happened to me before...

Oh no...my foot is thumping!!!

Not now!!! I don't want him to see that!!!

______________________________________