Bench Trio (494 words)

Ranboo sat in the chair that was suppose to big but was actually much too small for them. Besides them, leaning against the armrest, was Tubbo. Leaning against the armrest was a overstatement. He was standing below the arm rest, glaring up at his much taller, much more lanky friend.

"Comfortable big man?" Tubbo glared at him. Anyone else would have thought the diminutive guy was about to rip their throat out. Ranboo was not everyone else.

They were not afraid of their fiery friend. They stretched their legs out, a series of pops echoing from their stiff joints. They crossed their ankles and stretched out their toes pointedly.

"Hmm, could be a little bigger." They ran their finger pads over the ornate wood carved armrests. "And decidedly less royal."

There was a familiar huff of annoyance from beside him. "Of course your Highness, would you like a giant sized bathtub to match?" Tubbo snarked back.

Ranboo raised a single arched eyebrow at the other. "Really Tubbo? You think I need a bathtub?"

Tubbo's expression changed instantly from one of cool satisfaction to alarmed i-fucked-up. "Ah well I didnt think about that." He admitted sheepishly, looking anywhere but at his albino enderman friend.

Ranboo snorted loudly. "It would have been a first, darling."

There was a silence, Tubbo avoiding Ranboo's mismatched eyes. Both too afraid to break it; for different reasons.

They were both saved, the silence broken by a loud yell of disgust.

"DID YOU JUST CALL HIM DARLING?!"

Ranboo looked up from gazing at his embarrassed companion to see none other than their (Tubbo's) best friend Tommy walking into their house. As usual just on time to break the ice with his loud banter and screeching.

Tubbo shuffled his feet and rolled his eyes pointedly at both of them but mostly Ranboo. "We're married Tommy." He said like that explained it.

Tommy started howling about how gross they were being; all sappy, in love, romantic. The usual. Tubbo shoved the taller kid in response. Que the aforementioned screeching.

As Tommy and Tubbo ribbed each other, Ranboo stood from their seat. Their horns brushing the high vaulted ceiling just barely and they hunched slightly to avoid breaking anything expensive. Not that they wouldnt end up just paying for it anyway.

The chair was actually very nice, very very nice. It was carved from dark oak wood, sanded and polished. The back and seat were cushioned with purple cushions. They smiled as they traced and padded finger tip over the silky material. A very nice gift from their husband.

Suddenly they found themselves pulled from their thoughts by Tubbo dashing behind their tall legs. "HIDE ME!!" He happily yelled, putting Ranboo between him and an enraged Tommy.

Tommy ran after his friend, grabbing for Tubbo unsuccessfully. "I DO NOT SAY GRESS!"

Ranboo smiled bemusedly as their friends as they dashed around their legs, blonde chasing after brunette. Ah yes the life of being the tallest.