KuroKen

Hurt: Kenma  Comfort: Kuroo
Requested by bakugo_simp_squad

Kuroo's POV: We just had to go to the store. We needed a couple of groceries. It would've taken 10 minutes at most. But then a h omophobe came in the store and messed the whole thing up.

an hour earlier~

Kenma's POV: "Kuro. We you're out of apple pie." Kuro looks up from the assignment he was doing and looks at me sarcastically. "And what do ya want me to do? Buy a chicken?" I roll my eyes, "No, I want you to go to the store." He shut his book and went to get his jacket. "Are you coming with me? I could use some company." I was quiet for a minute. "Cmon it should only take ten minutes tops from the minute we step into the store!" I stayed silent til I heard what i wanted to hear. "Fine, I suppose we can stop by the video game store and pick up a new game." With that I kiss Kuro on the cheek and give him a small smile. "That is another reason why I love ya babe." He chuckles and we head out the door.

Kuroo's POV: We got everything we need and are going to check out now. There is a lady in front of us taking forever. I'm getting a bit impatient and look down at Kenma looking at my shaking legs. He whispers,"You're doing the thing again." I sigh and take a deep breath when the lady adds an unnecessary comment. "Oh, don't tell me you two are dating! That's disgusting honestly." I feel my jaw clench and I say "We are, what does it matter to you?" She gags right in front of our face and yells "ITS DISGUSTING AND SO ARE YOU HOMO!" I feel hot all over now and yell "OH YEAH? WELL SO ARE YOU WITH YOUR YELLOW ASS TEETH!"

Kenma's POV: Kuroo and this homophobe were really going at it and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Like my heart wants to burst. I pull Kuro's shirt enough to let him know I'm having a panic attack. He looks back at me and "straight" worry comes across his face. Before I even knew it, Kuro had picked me up and we are out of the store without our groceries.

Kuroo's POV: I had been spewing insults at this lady for a few minutes when Ken-Ken tugs hard on my shirt. I look back and I realize what's happening. "You're lucky I have to go this instant." She rolls her eyes as I pick Kenma up and walk out of the store. I walk as fast as I can back home and set Kenma on the couch. "Kenma? Kenma can you hear me?" He nods. Good. "Ok Kitten I need you to breathe in with me." He shales his head and says "Can't. Can't breathe." "Yes you can I promise you. You're gonna be ok, this will pass, just like all the others." I whisper as I place his hand on my chest. "Breathe in just like I do ok? Its all ok. We are in the safety of our home." I can't say I didn't need this as well cause that lady was actually scarier than she looked. Kenma finally relaxes and asks me to cuddle with him.

Kenma's POV: What would I do without Kuro. He's so gentle most of the time. I guess it was seeing him snap that set me off. My favorite time with Kuro is when we both are in a good mood and are alone or with close friends.  The Kuro I love is the calm relaxed Kuro. Not stressed about something important, Not making sure I'm ok, just calm and relaxed. I flip him obver so I'm under him and his head is on my stomach. I stroke his hair until I fall asleep with him.

The End!

(a/n im so sorry if i focused on kuroo a bit too much i just love kuroo angst a bit more then kenma but hope you still like it!)