KiyoYachi

Sick: Kiyoko Caretaker: Yachi
Requested by:ShotoTodoroki11117

Kiyoko's POV: When I woke up I was confused on what happened for a second. Then I realized I had sneezed. I should wait for Yachi to wake up and text her that I have a cold. I get up and put on my robe to go blow my nose. When I come back I see my phone is on, it must be Yachi.

(texting)

Cutie <3: Good Morning Kiyoko-San! Are you coming to school today?

You: Good Morning Yachi. No I won't be at school today, I have a small cold.

Cutie <3: Oh Ok. I'll tell the team at practice today. I will come by at lunch time to check on you, is that ok?

You: Of Course Yachi. I love your visits. I will be waiting!

Cutie <3: Ok, Bye Kiyoko-San! See you later!

You: Bye <3

Yachi's POV: I smile at Kiyoko-San's text. I love Kiyoko-San so much. I fall into my pillow forgetting that I have to go to morning practice since Kiyoko won't be there. I quickly get ready, tell my mom goodbye and head to the gym. As I get closer I can hear balls slamming against the floor. I heard it about a hundred times but it still sends a chill down my spine! When I open the door the first to greet me was Sugawara-San. "Hello Yachi-San, where's Kiyoko?" "She said she has a cold and isn't coming today, so I promised to check up on her at lunch time." He smiled and said,"Ok then, make sure she's ok!" I smile and say,"You got it, Suga-San!" "And look at that! You finally said my nickname!" We both bursted out laughing. Then I let him get back to practice and recorded some notes on things to practice.

TimeSkip to Lunch time~

Kiyoko's POV: It's about lunchtime now. Yachi should be here soon. I get up to unlock the door and sit on the couch and start watching TV. After 5 minutes I hear a knock on the door. "Come in!" "Hi Shimizu! Are you feeling better? I brought some lunch." She walks over not nearly as shy as she was the first time a couple months ago. "Yes Yachi. I feel much better. And thank you for lunch." We cuddled on the couch and watched TV until lunchtime was over and Yachi had to go back to school. Yachi said she will comeback and give me my homework so we can study together. I love Yachi, She's so caring and sweet. I decide to take a nap until Yachi comes back.

The End!

I hope you enjoyed this. This is my favorite lesbian ship in any anime. I have two more requested ships and two I made up. Keep the requests coming I'll write them all!