AsaNoya

Hurt Noya Sick Asahi

Noya's POV: "I'm leaving you two in charge of closing the gym, don't stay too late." Daichi says as he walks out the gym. "Welp let's see that awesome serve of yours Asahi." I get in position and we hit a get a few serves in. Asahi starts to get tired and hits one super hard and then-
CRACK
"AHHHHHH" I scream and I examine my arm and I think it's sprained and then I hear a loud thud. I look up and Asahi is collapsed on the floor. I grab my phone and run over to him. I shake him to no prevail. So I call Daichi, he knows what to do. "Hello? Noya? Whats up?" "Call an ambulance" "What!? Why!?" "Asahi served a pretty strong ball and it sprained my arm." "Ok, why can't Asahi take you to the hospital?" "Cause he passed out." "...Shit" And then Daichi hangs up. I bring Asahi into my lap and wait for the ambulance.

5 Minutes later

3rd Person POV: The ambulance arrived and took Noya and Asahi. They fixed Noya up and said he can play again next week. He was mad that it was Monday. Then Daichi came to pick him and Asahi up. Daichi asks about Asahi. Noya says "The doctors says he has a fever but he will be fine by tomorrow."

Noya's POV: We arrive at Asahi's house. "Why Asahi's Daichi?" "'Cause he wanted to show you something he made." We helped Asahi to his couch and then Daich gave me a list of things that make him throw up and pass out, I knew some of them but I never knew Asahi didn't like seafood. Daichi puts a wet towel on Asahi's forehead and says to replace it when it dries. I nod and he says goodbye. I sit next to the couch and play on my phone 'til I hear a groan. I turn around and Asahi turns over. "Hey wait! You can't turn over yet, you'll pass out again!" He turns back over and looks at me. "How are you feeling 'Sahi?" "Lightheaded Nishi." "Well you've had a fever ever since this afternoon."

Asahi's POV: "Are you okay?!" I ask him the memories flooding back to me like a tidal wave. "I'm fine 'Sahi, honestly. The doctors said I'll be able to play again no problem next week! Isn't that awesome!" He smiled and laughed. I sigh in relief and smile back to him. "Yes that's awesome Nishi." he giggled a bit before going to get the TV remote.

Time skip to a few hours later~

Noya's POV: Asahi's fell asleep after a few movies. I'll check his temperature now now while he's asleep. 97 degrees Fahrenheit. His normal temperature! I can cuddle with him now. I snuggle in between his arms and fall asleep within a few minute.

The End!

Sorry these have large time gaps school got in the way but comment what you want me to write: ship and sick person but NO ILLEGAL SHIPS!!!