KageHina

Sick: Hinata Caretaker: Kageyama
Requested by McKennaSullivan9

Hinata's POV: I hate road trips. But this one takes the cake. I'm sitting next to a sleeping Kageyama and if I wake him up I'm gonna get yelled at. I managed to survive the trip there but we ate a big meal and we are on the way back to school. I'm gonna puke soon and if Kageyama doesn't move we are going to have a major problem. "Ka-Kageyama, you might wanna move." He wanted the window seat because he likes looking out the window. He starts to stir but not waking up. "Kageyama please move!" I said a-lot louder. I was about to puke and dear GOD don't let it be on Kageyama. "Huh what do you,"

Kageyamas POV: I heard my name so I thought something bad happen and I realize it was Boke. "Huh, what do you," I start and then a warm liquid splashes in my lap and then I understood. Everything after that was a blur and I don't remember it.

Hinata's POV: I thought I was gonna die when I threw up on Kageyama but he sat there lost. Like he was gonna pass out but not there yet. I sat there quietly and waited for everyone to get off the bus. "Hey knuckleheads are you gonna get of the bus or- oh god." Tanaka said as he approached our seat. "Is he okay? He looks dead." I shrug and get up completely clean. "I don't know but I should take him home, its the right thing to do after doing this to him." "Yeah, but don't let him walk on his own" I nod and pull Kageyama up and manage to geg him off the bus.

Third person POV: Everyone gasped. Daichi almost dropped his bag, Suga's hands clasped over his mouth in shock, Asahi looked down to not get sick himself, Noya snorted, Tanaka fiddled with his fingers, the other second years facepalmed, Tsukishima tried to hold in his laughter, Yamaguchi snorted as well. Kiyoko and Yachi just looked worried and disgusted.

Hinata's POV: As I watched everyone look at us I thought it would be best for Kags if we just got him home. I walked to his house and sat him down on his bed. I went to get a towel and new clothes for him. When I came back he ended up passing out after all. I changed him quickly and tucked him in and layed with him. "Sorry Kags" I apologize and then fall asleep.

The End!

This one I had a good idea for also I mixed in my own headcannon for Kageyama in.