KuroKen

Sick: Kuroo Caretaker: Kenma
Plot Requested by 14mlindsey

Kuroo's POV: This is great. I'm running late to school after my alarm didn't wake me up. I missed morning practice and right now I'm 10 minutes late to my first period. I rush out the door and I realize I forgot my lunch. I could've spared a few minutes for breakfast but I skipped so I can be as early as I can.Thankfully I got there before we did any real work.

Timeskip to after school~

Kenma's POV: I haven't seen Kuro eat or drink anything today. I'm getting worried now because he is starting to look pale. He held up most of practice which I was grateful for, and Lev was going to cause chaos and I don't want to deal with that today. We were cleaning up when we heard a crash from the storage room. The whole team rushed over and we thought we saw brooms, but it was actually Kuro's legs behind the ball bin. Me and Yaku to inspect the unconscious Kuro. "He's breathing, that's good, but he's really pale. Kenma did he eat or drink anything today?" "Not that I've seen." Yaku picked him and said "Go call an ambulance it's not that serious, but the doctors will be able to put nutrients in him so he will have strength when he wakes up." I nod and called an ambulance immediately.

Timeskip to at the hospital~

Kuroo's POV: What happened? Where am I? I see Kenma sitting next to me. "Kenma, what happened?" Kenma put his game away and stood up. "You passed out from not eating and drinking something in 24 hours." "Oh, so can we leave now?" Kenma looked at me and nodded. I got up and we checked out of the hospital. "So, wanna have our Friday movie night?" I asked with a smirk. I could see in the corner of my eye that he smiled. "Sure Kuro."

Timeskip to Kuroo's house~

Kenma's POV: We got out of the car and Kuro grabbed the apple pie while I set up the couch. "So what are we watching today?" We picked out a movie and started watching soon enough Kuro fell asleep. I cuddled closer and fell asleep too.

The End!

(a/n sorry these are taking so long I've been really busy! But give me more requests Please!)