"I thought we agreed to not get drunk," Amy says walking over to Brandon as he tries to stop spinnning and ends up tripping over his feet and falling to the floor.

"I'm not drunk," he slurs slowly climbing to his feet and pointint a chastening finger at Amy, "I'm heavily fortified."

        "Whatever," Amy says rolling her eyes at him before turning towards me, "don't let him do anything stupid Lysander. Bethany and I should be back from the beach in a few hours."

"Why didn't you ask us to make sure Brandon doesn't do anything stupid?" Carter asks pouting.

"Because Lysander is the only one I can trust to not get drunk off his ass now I have to go," she walks over and gives me a quick hug.

"Bye Mrs. Jennings," Brandon says waving his hand vey close to Amy's face.

Did he just call her Mrs. Jennings?

I thought her last name was Carson.

He'd have told me if he proposed right?

Amy walks over and gives Brandon a quick peck on the cheek, which I'm sure he didn't even notice, before walking out the door with her friend trailing close behind her.

"Man what I would do to fuck both of those," Carter says groaning once Amy and her friends have left.

Perverts.

But I guess it isn't a huge difference from what they normally talk about.

"Been there done that," Brandon says taking his seat on the couch, "they're both pretty fun."

Wait.

What did he just say?

        I know Brandon couldn't have had sex with both of them. He's been dating Amy for more than three and a half years and I know for a fact that Brandon didn't have sex with anyone before Amy came into the picture.

"I thought you've only been with Amy though," Thomas says his eyebrows furrowing as he says exactly what I was thinking.

"She's too obsessed with Stanton to notice what I'm doing," Brandon says throwing his head back and staring up at the ceiling.

"Dude are you fucking cheating on her?" Carter asks looking over at at Brandon with wide eyes.

"I wouldn't call it cheating so much as embracing the company of others," Brandon says chuckling and looking back over at Carter.

What the hell?

He basically just admitted to cheating on Amy. I mean i knew my cousin could be an asshole sometimes but this is a new level of ignorance.