Chapter Sixteen

Lysander's P.O.V

So.

Alot of shit has happened in the last two days and I'm not even sure how I got into the middle of it.

First off, I'm falling for my cousin's girlfriend which I vowed to never do.

I know it's a weird vow but when you have the free time...

        Aside from that I also hit the most terrifying guy in our school, which I know for a fact was an incredibly stupid move because he does have the power to make my life a living hell. I mean not that my life isn't already hell but I really don't need another person trying their hardest to ruin my life.

stop being so overdramatic, you aren't that important.

I guess maybe I am overreacting a little.

        Anyhow, as a way of settling down a bit Brandon invited me to hang out with him and a few of his friends. Apparently there's some huge football game on tonight. Brandon mentioned something about the superbowl. I'm sure this means there will be a large amount of alcohol at the party but the thing with me is I just hate the taste of it. But who am I to judge? The other guys seem to think it's fun.

Meaning if I don't drink any, Brandon will most likely end up spiking my drink anyways.

"Lysander!" Brandon shouts as I enter the room. He jumps up stumbles over to me throwing his arm around my shoulder.

I can tell he's already shitfaced.

His other two friends Thomas and Carter are sitting in chairs holding their own red solo cups which are without a doubt filled with some type of alcohol.

"He's already drunk and the football game hasn't even started yet," chuckling and nodding over towards Brandon.

        "Am not!" Brandon shouts. He looks lost for a moment but then he smiles after a second. Then he just decides to start spinning around which actually looks quite comical but probably isn't the best idea when you're drunk.

"Brandon?" My head snaps up when I hear Amy's voice from behind me. She's standing in the doorway in nothing but her bathing suit.

Oh gosh her bathing suit...

Keep it together Lysander! She's dating your cousin for Christ sake!

        Another girl stands behind her holding a bag but is also in a bathing suit. She wears a very amused expression as she watches brandon continue to spin around.