Chapter Nine

Amy's P.O.V

I  wake up on a couch.

Not my couch.

Not Brandon's couch.

Not Bethany's couch.

I have absolutely no idea who's couch I'm on. My pants are off and there's a blanket draped over me.

Holy shit.

              As I slowly begin to remember what happened I look around the room that I know must belong to Mr.Felton. He probably kidnapped me after he raped me...if he raped me. I don't feel like I've been raped although I'm not sure what the aftermath of rape feels like.

           I'm sitting in a room, with black walls, and a black couch, and pretty much everything else in this room is black.

Maybe Mr. Felton is a secret goth.

           There's a bed up against the wall with a black comforter. There are clothes littering the floor and there's a pizza box laying on the black dresser, I'm slightly surprised the pizza box isn't black too.

        Slowly standing up I grab a pair of shorts off the floor and because I can't seem to locate my shoes I pick out a pair of converse that are about three sizes too large. After changing into the converse and putting on the shorts, I grab the pizza box, which is empty, and walk towards the door.

              I step into a long hallway with what looks to be a door at the other end of it. I can hear voices coming from the opposite end of the hall so I walk towards the door, hoping to find some way out.

Unfortunately all I find is a closet.

       I walk back towards the other side of the hall, accidentally knocking over a small table holding a vase.

"Bro did you head that?" I hear a deep voice ask.

"Yeah I did let's go check it out, maybe

she's awake," a second voice says.

Crap they're talking about me.

Unless Mr Felton makes a hobby of kidnapping teenage girls and there's more than just me.

          I stand in the corner of the hallway and when the two guys round the corner I pounce on them with the pizza box.

I know, not one of my smartest ideas, but in my defense I don't think straight right after I wake up. Especially not when I'm trying to avoid getting raped again.

If I was raped...

          "What the hell," I hear the deep voice say before I blindly start hitting him with my pizza box.

Hey, at least it's not a spoon this time.

      After deciding that hitting this guy with a pizza box probably won't do much to help me escape , I throw the pizza box at the guy behind the person I was originally hitting with the pizza box before elbowing the person in the ribs and running around the corner.

"Bitch," the person whom received my elbowing yelled.

             I make it into what looks to be a kitchen  before being yanked back. I kick behind me and thankfully my foot connects with something and I slip out of the person's grasp.