Chapter 1

Bethany's P.o.v
I woke up to my alarm clock going off I slamed my hand down on the off button and got up. Today was my first day at my new school in California. I've lived in California before but I moved because my dad got a job transfer to New York and I was also getting bullied. I got up and got my outfit for today and went to take a shower. After my shower I changed into a red hoodie that said 'Diva' in white, grey jeans, and some black vans. I straightened my shoulder lenght brown hair. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to have breakfast.

*At School*

Once I got to school I was 10 minutes early so I had a tour of the school and where my locker and classes would be. Once the bell rang I went to first period. The first bell rang and class started. About 5 minutes into the class the door opened in walked a boy with dark brown hair up in a quiff and light brown eyes. He was tan and looked very familiar.
"Kian why are you late?" The teacher who's name is Mrs.Klen asked annoyed.
Kian...Where have I heard that name? It sounds so familiar.
"I woke up late" he said not caring
"Whatever sit in the back next to Bethany" she said and continued talking to the class.
I was still thinking about his name and where I have heard that name before. Till she said my name and I looked up and saw kian walking toward me. Then it hit me he is Kian Lawley my old bully 'oh god' I thought and just continued looking straight a head listed to Mrs.Klen. I felt someone looking at me I turned to my left and saw kian looking at me.
"Uhhm why are you looking at me?" I asked not wanting to talk to an ex bully of mine
"You are new huh?" He asked
"duh" I said
"You look familiar, is your last name Ren?" He asked
"Uh yeah why?" I said acting like I dont know him
"Because I know you, do you remember a guy named Kian Lawley?" He asked
"Yeah" I said
"Thats me!" He said then the bell rang and we left the class
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys thanx for reading if you liked it vote, comment, and share thanx~ peace