14: A Satisfied Frustration

A/n: !Sexual content warning! You have been warned, but I mean, c'mon, you saw this thing comin'

Axl slammed the door to the apartment shut, pushing me against a wall and kissing me. His hands ran under my shirt, feeling the clasp on my bra while his tongue ran over my upper lip. So many things were happing at once, I couldn't keep up with it. The fire in my belly was loving it though, so I didn't tell him to stop. I put my own hands under Axl's shirt, pulling it over his head. He stepped back when the kiss broke, tripping over a lamp and breaking it. He took me and spun me around, pushing me against the couch.

"Not here," I shook my head. "I don't want my first time to be here."

"Shut up," He grumbled. "I'm not fucking you in your shitty hippie bedroom that should be mine, and Slash is probably shooting up in our room. You let me take you here, or it doesn't happen at all." I pouted, and he kissed me deeply again. He rocked his hips against mine, needing a little bit of friction. This was what I'd been told not to do. I was supposed to stop now, to tell him what I was really up to.

But I couldn't. It was going to be so good. He broke this kiss, pulling my shirt over my head. I felt overexposed, but happy that at least it was him seeing me. The clasp he'd been playing with early came undone seconds after my shirt was off, and Axl started kissing my chest. I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I just kept tangling my fingers in his hair while he sucked on one of my small tits. The sensation became so good so fast, and a sound I'd never head myself make before escaped my lips, and I suddenly started digging my nails into his back, scratching down. He moved to suck the other one, clearly enjoying my reaction. 

Axl licked down my stomach, leaving a combination of wet kisses and butterfly kisses down to my pants. "You can say my name with that suddenly dirty little mouth of yours anytime you feel like it, Angel-face," He teased me, pulling my pants off in a quick motion. I fiddled with the button on his own pants, wanting him in only his underwear too. Axl licked his lips, pulling my panties off. "Shit, you're so wet." He rubbed the part no one but me had ever touched before in circles.

"F--fff---Axl," I threw my head back, arching my body out of reflex. He pushed his finger into my hole next. He twisted it and curled it around and around, making me stupid. I forgot everything I was supposed to think, supposed to do. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Axl, Axl, fuck," I swore over and over, adding his name to the list of bad words. His name was a bad word to me, though. Poison and an indication of naughtiness, the sound of it made me giddy and stupid and horny all at the same time. He slipped in another finger.

"Calm down, Angel-face. I've barely even started yet," He teased me again. His fingers twisted and curled, and I kept saying his name again and again, encouraging him. I saw something in his boxers, poking out and standing to attention. He smirked when he noticed me looking at him. "You think you're ready already? I mean, you are wet enough." He pulled his fingers out of me, making me feel empty.

"Put them back," I whined, pouting. The redhead chuckled, pulling off his boxers.

"You really are frustrated easily." He put one of his hands against the side of my face, looking at me seriously. "It's gonna hurt a little at first, okay? It'll feel really, really good after it starts, but you've gotta tell me if I'm moving too fast or too much."

I nodded aggressively, just wanting him back inside of me. There was a goo in between my legs that seemed to be coming from me, and I blamed him for it. My stomach felt really funny too. What was becoming of me? I felt him push into me, and I cried out, closing my eyes. Axl started kissing me to distract me, but he kept really still while I winced. Half of me wanted him to move, and the other half feared that would be too painful. After a minute though, the first half won the battle. "You can move," I told him. 

He took the instructions gladly, pushing and pulling himself part of the way in and part of the way out of me at a slow, but steady, pace. It was as though he was keeping time. Slowly, my hips started to move in time with him to meet all of his little thrusts. It did feel really nice. "Can we go any faster?" He asked me. "I want to see if you like it faster." I nodded, trusting that he knew what he was doing. He pulled out a little more, pushing in a little further. The pace sped up dramatically. 

My moaning started up again, rather loud and obvious. "Oh, Axl, Axl, shit." I threw my head back again, unable to keep my eyes open. My back arched up off of the sofa while he pushed me back into it. When he pushed into me, my ass would hit the couch, and I would bounce back off with him when he pulled out. The odd feeling in my stomach became more apparent, and I felt like it was moving downwards.

I started digging my nails into the skin of Axl's back again, making him hiss. "You're gonna cum, aren't you?" He asked me. I'd no idea what that meant, but I think that would probably be what's happening. "C'mon. Let's see how fast I can get you there." His pace sped up, rougher and faster. I moaned louder, unable to restrain myself. We sounded like a couple of animals, me moaning and him grunting and groaning. He was focused, determined to get me to cum, whatever that me- oh. oh. oh.  Waves of pleasure came over me, and out of me. Liquid flowed through the bottom of me and covering Axl and my legs. 

"Fuck, Angel-face. Fuck, Lucy. Shit," Axl started cursing, riding out what seemed like his own pleasure. I felt a warmth come from him inside of my belly. "We'll get you pills for that," He assured me, pulling himself out.

I closed my eyes, gasping. "Let's get you to bed," He told me, putting one of his arms under my legs and the other under my back. He picked me up and carried me to my room, dropping me onto the mattress. "Can't have anyone else see you naked." He smirked. "I'll see you tomorrow," He turned for the door. I grabbed his arm weakly, stopping him.

"Spend the night. My bed's cold." I lifted the blanket, inviting him in. His soft spot for me suddenly showing, he agreed. He crawled in the spot next to me. I moved closer to him, until his arms came around me, holding me. "Goodnight," I whispered.

"Mmhm," He sighed.