American Life

Vince Had Went To Miami/Florida In The United States And Went On Too Performing Contract Killings On Bad Influenced People Such As Corrupt Politicians, Crooked Cops, And Fraudulent Or Illegitiment Businessmen And He Also Competed In The Legends Showdown And Assassination Black And Won The Legends Showdown One Time, And Won Assassination Black Three Times And Thanks Too His Skillful Shooting He Was Given Many Nicknames Like The Azure Sharp Shooter, Or The American Marksman, And He Really Didn't Have So Much Interest In Joining The Most Wanted And He Didn't Give Any Info On His Personal Life Outside Of His Work And The Elite Events, He Pretty Much Acted Rather Distant And Heartless Towards Other But That Was Just A Cover For How Much He Misses The Old Crew And Pulling Jobs And Heists Together With Them And One Day He Was Given A Message From The Most Wanted About The GPE And Him And The Crew That They Needed Their Help Too Kill The GPE's Leader And Pull Some Mission's And Heists For Them Aswell And Vince Saw This As An Opportunity To End The War Between The Two Forces And Too Get Rid Of The Heat That Had Been On The Crew For The Last 8 Years But He Wasn't Sure If The Rest Of The Crew Would Be Up For It So He Decided To Check Up On Them And See If They Are.....
Part 1 Is Coming Next Stay Tuned!.