Prologue

When World War 1 Began In Europe In 1914 And Spread Across The World Everyone Thought The World's Peace Was Over And The World Would Be Destroyed, But When It Ended In 1918 The World Hoped And Prayed That It Would Never Happen Again, But In 1939 It Started Again Much Worse, But After The Chaos Ended In 1945 The Age Of World War Came Too An End, But After The Bombing Of The U.S Senate In 1983 The Global Government Was Born, Aswell As The GPE And The Most Wanted Who Wasn't Found Out Until January 1984, And In July 1984 The Most Wanted And The GPE Went To War Until 1986, And After The War The Most Wanted Went Dark Only To Return In 1992 Stronger And Bigger Than Ever, And Once They Returned They Went Into A Silent War With The GPE Once Again, And After Several Decades The War Still Hasn't Ended And The World Is Afraid That The Long Awaited World War 3 Will Soon Begin, But They Believe That Their Is A Person Somewhere Out Their That Will End The Silent War Before The Real One Begins, But The Question Is......, Which Side Are They On?.
Auckland/New Zealand. 7:27 P.M. March 17. 2021. Capital Bank.
"Boom" "As The Wall Explodes Into A Cloud Of Smoke And Dust And Stone Four Figures Walk Out Of The Smoke Into Visibility".
???: I Can't Believe That Stupid Plan Actually Worked!.
???: What Did I Tell You!?.
???: Okay We Should Get Out Of Here Before The Cops Show Up.
The Four Crooks Ran Down An Alley Until One Of Gasped'.
???: Everyone Hold It!.
???: What?.
???: We're Not Alone....I Can Feel It...
'The Four Looked Around And The Male Noticed Two Guys Hanging Out At The End Of The Alley And He Sensed A Bad Influence From Them So He Asked The Female's Too Hide Somewhere And Cover Him If Something Goes Wrong And That He Was Going Too Talk With The Two Guys And Once The Girls Were In There Points The Male Removed His Mask And Went Up Too The Guys.
???: Hello.. 'The Two Guys Looked Over At Him Slightly Startled As They Didn't Knowtice Him'.
Stranger: What Do You Want?.
???: I'm Sorry To Disturb You I Was A Little Lost And Was Wondering If You Could Give Me Some Directions. 'And Another Man Came From The Shadows And Little Did He Notice Other Were Hiding In The Shadows Watching The Conversation.
???: Oh.. Hello.. Hehe.
Stranger: We Can't Help You Sir. 'As The Conversation Kept The Girls Were Growing Suspicious Of The Strangers And One Of Looked In A Half-Open Crate Along The Wall And Gasped Silently.
???: Andrea....Andrea We Have A Problem...
???: There's A Corpse Right Here....
???: Andrea... There's A Body In The Crate...
Andrea: Yes I Here You Just.....Keep Your Eyes On Vince...
Once The Stranger Began Telling Him To Leave And Vince Refused They Began Threatening Him With Rifles And At That Time The Girls Couldn't Wait Any Longer They Equipped Their Guns.
Stranger: I Think You Should Go Now Man...
Andrea Aimed Her Type 88 Pistol At The Two Strangers Vince Was Speaking Too. "Pow" Andrea Shot Both Of Them Through The Head With One Single Shot And As Her Shot Echoed Through The Area Conversation Soon Turned Into A Shootout.
Stranger: Shiiit, Look Out Theres More Of The Bastar..., 'Pow' Ugghh!!!.
The Shootout Got Intense Quickly With Gang Members And The Four Heroes Shooting At Each Other With Gun Shots Shallowing Out The Noise Of The City And As The Shootout Went On Andrea Suddenly Peeked Out Of Cover And Activated Her Dead Eye Ability Everything Went Into Slow-Motion, Andrea Looked Around With Her Eyes And Marked Targets Onto 5 Enemies, Pow!, Pow!, Pow!, Pow!, Pow!, As Andrea Shot The Last Guy In The Face She Glared At Him Blankly As He Fell To The Ground And Died'.
Five Minutes Later: 'The Four Heroes Had Won The Shootout And All Of The Gang Members Were Dead.
Vince: Girls I Said I Would Handle This!.
???: Didn't Seen Too Be Safe Anymore...
Vince: Whatever.... We Should Really Think About Leaving Now The Gun Fire Definitely Attracted The Cops.
Vince: But I Say Maybe We Quickly Search The Bodies For Any Ammo Or Other Items We Can Use, Andrea You Search With Me, Karen, Mia You Two Watch Out For Any More Gang Members Or Cops!.
Mia: Sure..
Vince And Andrea Searched The Bodies And Found Plenty Of Pistol, Shotgun, And Rifle Ammo On Them.
Andrea: Okay Thats All Now Let's Get Out Here!.
And At That The Crew Escaped To Their Hideout Safe From Law Enforcement.
The Next Day. The Crew Had A Meeting The Next Morning And Went Over What They Should Do Because Of The Massive Heat That Was On Them.
Karen: We Should Probably Split Up Since Their Gonna Be Looking For A Crew.
Karen: And Besides I'm Sure All Of Us Have Our Own Things We Want To Do.
Vince: Yeah.. Your Probably Right With All The Heat GPE Will Probably Be After Us Soon And We Know How Good They Are.
Mia: Yeah Your Right We Need To Split Up Across The World Probably Due To The Heat Of The GPE.
Andrea: Y'know I Think We Should Do Things With Each Other For The Rest Of The Week Since We Might Not See Each Other Again.
And With That The Crew Hung Out Together For The Rest Of The Week Until They Split Up, And Once That Happened Andrea And Karen To Went To The Middle East Together, Mia Went To Europe, And Vince Went To The United States, And They Thought Their Days Of Crime Were Over But They Continued 8 Years Later..
This Is The Prologue To Most Wanted VS GPE.
Stay Tuned For Part 1 To The Main Story!.
'Part 1 Coming Soon'