The final end of their death Chapter 10

Mary laughed,"I shall take you to a new world where there will be no escape!" Gilbert said,"Mary!""We are supposed to-" Mary growled,"I thought you want to get revenge!" Gilbert sighed,"Yes, I do." Mary then calmed down,"Yes, that's the nice angel I want to hear from." Akuma looked at her sternly and jumped up the roof. Mary looked at her and laughed,"Is she a coward!?""She'll die in a second when I find her!" Sebastian chuckled and Ciel said,"You're wrong." Mary asked,"What's so funny?" He replied,"Sebatsian hires people as my servants if they can kill or if they are soldiers." Gilbert hissed and threw his dagger at Ciel. There, it gave Ciel a scratch on his neck and he laughed. Sebastian asked,"Are you all right young master?" Ciel nodded with an annoyed look,"Just kill them, Sebastian." Sebastian smiled and his eyes glowed slightly,"Yes, my lord."

Mey Rin, Finny, and Baldo asked,"Can we help?" Ciel sighed,"Fine, but don't get in Sebastian's way." They nodded and Snake followed, the others separated into different parts of the mansion. Akuma held the sniper and aimed for Mary on the head and pressed the trigger. Gilbert saw the bullet and yelled,"Mary, watch out!" He blocked Mary and was shot in the head, blood splatter on Mary's white dress Gilbert gave her. He was bleeding all over and smiled at Mary,"You... will... do... fine." He fell on his back and blood spread all over the floor slowly. Mary's eyes widen,"N-no, Gilbert!""You mustn't!!" She cried while hugging him with his face against her chest. She then looked up and saw Akuma with an angry expression,"You little rascal!""You killed someone beloved to me!!!" Akuma frantically hid not wanting to be killed. Sebastian ran for Akuma and Mary got her little whip with knives sticking out.

Akuma got to hide somewhere dark and scared. She panted shivering,"I got Gilbert!""I think I can do that again if Gilbert isn't around since Mary has no sign of paying attention." Sebastian then said,"Akuma, what are you hiding there for?" Akuma then said quietly,"I found out that since Gilbert died, Mary wouldn't sense what's coming after her." Sebastian smiled,"Heh, but that's wrong." Akuma said,"Huh?" Sebastian sighed,"She meant for this to happen, she already knows what will happen next." Akuma's eyes widen,"What!?" Sebastian covered her mouth,"Shh..." Akuma heard Mary's voice,"Come out, I'll make your dreams come true~" Akuma grabbed Sebastian's hand and made him stop covering her mouth.

Akuma looked at Mary flying around, something looked odd her wings were gray and also her hair! Akuma took her sniper and she pressed the trigger to shoot Mary's wing. *BAM!! Mary yelled,"What's this!?""Oh my, this won't do..." Sebastian gave a shot glance at Akuma,"Don't do anything." Akuma shivered,"Sorry..." Sebastian got some knives and fork,"Mary!" Mary looked at Sebatsian,"Oh my~""Won't you look at that, Ciel's dear butler how nice~" Sebatsian smiled devilishly,"Heh..." He jumped up really high and threw some knives at Mary. They all scratched her as if she wanted to die and her feathers scratched him back. Finny held up a statue,"Awww, don't hurt Sebastian!" He threw the statue but it only broke Mary's wing. Mary cried,"Ow!!"

Mary's eyes glowed,"You... had enough of your evil fun!" Her rope grabbed Ciel's waist and pulled him to the light glow that Mary made. Sebatsian and the others yelled,"Young master!" Sebastian said,"Wait here." He jumped in the light glow and everyone looked shocked.

Ciel was all alone in a nice garden filled with happiness,"Tch, this is disturbing.""This will not happen again, I went through this before." He heard Mary's voice,"No no dear child, this is where you can change the past with a little help." Everything changed and Ciel arrived at his old house when it burnt,"No!""I will not change the past!!" Mary asked,"Oh?""Why is that?" Ciel yelled,"I don't need it!""I have what I have!!"

Mary then appeared,"Wouldn't you want to see your parents?" She then showed a picture that never happened that was Ciel all grown up with his non-alive parents,"Wouldn't you like to have this thing happen?" Ciel had tears that flown down his cheeks,"Mother... father..." Mary smiled,"If you would want that, give me your soul and you can join with your parents to heaven.""Do you want to do that?" Ciel looked angry,"As if I would want to!""I will never even though this will truly happen!!"

Mary yelled with a knife in her hand,"If you won't give me your soul, I will have to get it myself!!" She came running with her knife and tried to stab Ciel but Sbeatsian took Ciel and asked,"Are you okay?""Young master." Ciel took off his eye patch,"Sebastian, kill her!!" Sebastian's eye glowed,"Yes, my lord."

Finny sighed,"When is Sebatsian and Ciel coming-" Then the bright glow came back and Sebatsian carried Ciel and landed on the ground safely. Finny asked,"What happened to Mary!?" Mey Rin asked,"Is she dead?" Ciel closed one of his eye that was covered,"Yes, she died." Baldo smiled,"Yes!!""We are done!" Elizabeth ran towards Ciel,"I'm glad you are alive!!" Sebastian put Ciel down and Ciel sighed,"I'm indeed alright Elizabeth."

Everyone remained to their normal self or are they?