Surprising ball Chapter 9

"YAY!!!!""Ciel-kun!" Elizabeth said while dancing with Ciel. Ciel was blushing looking away from her,"Say, why am I dancing with you?""I'm bad at dancing." Elizabeth smiled,"Don't worry, I'll teach you." She winked at him,"If you want me to." Ciel yelled,"Like so!""I already have a teacher." Elizabeth stopped dancing and sighed,"I'd be a better one but okay." Then Sebastian came and whispered to Ciel,"We were invited to a ball." Ciel let go of Elizabeth's hand and said,"Tch, party.""Who's it from?" Sebastian said,"It doesn't say the name but just says secret person." Ciel said,"We will all be there.""To make sure it's not Mary an Gilbert." Elizabeth whined,"What about-" Ciel said,"We'll do it later." Elizabeth sighed and the servants yelled,"Yes, my lord!" Ciel said,"Also, Sebatsian.""Give them nice clothes to wear." Sebatsian smiled and bowed."Yes, my lord."

Everyone arrived and Mey Rin looked amazed,"A-amazing, shiny, a-and so clean!!" Baldo scratched his head,"It's okay." Finny smiled,"It's like a royal palace!" Akuma walked in and looking at the objects closely. Snake just asked Oscar,"Oscar, this is strange." Ciel looked at Sebastian,"Why is she with us?" Sebastian smiled,"Elizabeth?""She wanted to be with you." Ciel said,"Eh!?" Elizabeth was wearing a yellow versailles dress with flowers on her hair, Mey Rin was wearing a magenta on with roses as decorations, Akuma was wearing a black dress, Ciel was wearing a blue suit, Snake was wearing an elegant suit, and of course Sebastian would prefer to wear is butler suit. Then Elizabeth asked,"Hey Ciel, do I look pretty in this?" Ciel blushed awkwardly,"Um... you look fine." Elizabeth looked sad,"Just fine?" Akuma asked,"Where's Tanaka?" Ciel replied,"He's right behind you." Akuma looked behind her and saw Tanaka with his butler suit too. Akuma smiled,"Sorry I didn't even know you were there." Tanaka said,"It's okay." PUFF. "Hohoho." Akuma looked shocked,"Already?"

Baldo looked at all the guest and sighed. Then they heard Lau's voice,"You guys were invited too?" Ciel said,"Yes.""Why?" Lau looked at Ran Mau and smiled,"Nothing." Then a voice announced,"Hello guest, I'm Takashi." Then elegant music began. People started to dance and Elizabeth said,"Hey Ciel-kun, dance?" Ciel sighed,"Fine." They started dancing and the others started dancing except for Snake, Sebatsian,and Akuma. Sebastian asked politely,"Why aren't you guys dancing?" Akuma replied,"Um... are we supposed to?""I don't know how to dance." Then the same guy, Takashi asked,"Hey, will you dance with me?" Akuma looked at him and blushed,"I-I don't know... how.""Sorry." Takashi pulled her and grabbed her hand,"I'll show you." Mey Ein stopped dancing and looked at Akuma,"Wow!""Akuma is dancing with the guy who invited us."

Mey Rin kept watching them dance with excitement and mumbled,"I wish I was in her shoes." Akuma's face was bright red and he smirked,"How do you now feel about dancing?" Akuma replied,"Good.""Oh, why did you ask me to dance with you?" He sighed,"You were the only one good." Akuma looked at the girls and didn't pay attention to what step she had to take and accidently stumbled. CATCH...
"Eh... T-Takashi."
"Be careful next time, kay?"
"Y-yes, thanks."
He picked her up and Snake growled and mumbled,"Tch, stealer." Sebastian smiled,"Jealous?" Snake blushed,"No..." Akuma was dancing until a gush of wind came in. Ciel stopped dancing with Elizabeth and growled,"Tch, don't tell me it's Mary and Gilbert!" Mey Rin, Baldo, Finny, Baldo, Snake, Sebatsian, and Akuma looked sternly ready to take out their weapons they hid. Well of course Finny got the nearest statue and said,"Sorry, I have to take this." One guest yelled,"T-they are killers!""Let's get out of here!" Everyone ran outside but a gush of blood flew in the air and landed. All the dead bodies laid there and Takashi growled,"Idiot!" Mary put back her sword in the holder and giggled,"I love the blood I make from the slash of my sword." Takashi took out a sword,"Im the queen's guard and Ciel Earl Phantomhive the guard dog." Mary laughed,"Ahaha, you think I'm stupid to not know that!?" Akuma looked at Mary sternly and Mary asked with a grin,"Oh my, did I hit your nerve?" Akuma said,"No, but you seem to be rude." Mary sighed,"Of course I'm a villain." Akuma shot out her gun and pressed the trigger when Mary wasn't looking, but Gilbert pushed Mary and got hit a couple of times. Mary sighed with relief,"Thanks Gilbert.""Wait are you alright?" She went running to Gilbert and saw him nod with a smile. Akuma clicked her tongue and mumbled,"Gilbert, you may have defense but no skill of fighting." Sebastian whispered to Akuma,"Yes you are right indeed." Mary smiled and laughed,"Lets start the battle!"