New maid Chapter 1

At night when people in England were gathered for the ceremonial party, there was a girl with long light greenish hair on a big tall buildings roof with a sniper held out to shoot. The mysterious girl was aiming for a man with an elegant suit. She said to herself quietly,"I must shoot Arthur so there will be no more investigations and I will get a new family." She was about to shoot him until she heard a whisper by her ear,"Are your really going to shoot him?" She turned and saw nobody, so she went back to her position and she saw Arthur hugging these two children. She glared at them and then shook her head,"No, must concentrate!" So she shot the bullet but the bullet didn't come out. She checked if she placed bullets inside the holder and there was nothing. She checked her bag to see if there was any bullets she added just in case if she ran out. She looked shocked and mumbled,"I know I put them here." Then she heard the same voice again,"Looking for these?" She turned her head and saw a butler with black hair smirking while holding her bullets. She pointed the gun at him and remembered that she had no bullets. He ran and grabbed her chin and said,"I'll have to teach you a lesson."

The mysterious girl and the butler rode on the carriage. She asked,"Where are you taking me?" The butler replied,"You are going to the Phantomhives place." She asked again,"Who are you?" He smiled,"I'm Sebatian Michaelis." She repeated,"Sebastian...""I'm Akuma." He smiled and they arrived at a big mansion. They both went out of the carriage and Akuma asked,"Who am I meeting?" Sebastian kept walking with no reply. Akuma walked beside Sebastian and sighed. Sebastian opened the door for Akira and they both walked in. Akira saw a maid with magenta hair with glasses cleaning the stair case. The girl noticed her and waved and Akuma waved back. Sebastian called,"Mey Rin, please take the girl to the changing room!" Mey Rin rushed down stairs and nodded,"Yes, Sebastian!" Mey Rin walked in front of Akuma and said,"Follow me." Mey Rin show Akuma to the changing room and Akuma asked,"Why do I have to go to the changing room?" Mey Rin replied,"I thought you knew!""You're going to become a maid!" Akuma's eyes widen and she sighed.

They arrived at the changing room. Mey Rin said,"Okay, let's change!" Akuma shook her head,"No, it's fine.""I can do this myself." Mey Rin left and said,"I'll be waiting just incase if you need some help." Akuma looked at the closet and saw a short maid dress and asked,"Don't we wear the same uniforms?""Mine's short and her's is long." Akuma changed her outfit and went out of the room looking at Mey Rin. Mey Rin smiled,"Wow!""So cute!!" Akira looked away and asked,"Is that all I need to do?" Mey Rin replied,"No, you have to meet the master of Phantomhive." Akuma walked behind Mey Rin and asked,"How is the master like?" Mey Rin stopped,"Um.... he's not so mean." Mey Rin and Akuma continue walking.

After 20 minutes, they both arrived at where the master was. Sebastian was there too and he said,"Master, this is the new maid." The master stood up and walked toward Akuma. He said,"What's your name?" Akuma replied,"I'm A-Akuma.""I will do the best I can to be a great maid." He looked at Mey Rin and said,"You can leave and do your job." Mey Rin bow and said,"Yes, my lord!" She left quickly and he continued,"I'm Ciel Phantomhive.""Sebastian!" Sebastian asked,"Yes?" Ciel order,"Show Akuma around the mansion!" Sebastian kneel down and said,"Yes, my lord." Sebastian tour Akuma through the mansion and when they went inside the kitchen, they saw a guy with a little dark yellow hair and wearing a chef suit. The man turned around and said,"Oh, Sebastian who's she?" Sebastian replied,"This is Akuma the new maid." Akuma waved at him and he said while blushing,"O-oh, I'm Baldo." Sebastian said,"Ok, now Akuma we'll be continuing our schedule." Sebastian show Akuma the dining room, the bedroom of where Ciel sleeps, and other places. Sebastian asked,"You know where each place is?" Akuma nodded and Sebastian smiled,"Ok." He left and Akuma said,"I'm going to get some fresh air."

When Akuma walked outside she saw a guy with light yellow hair, having a straw hat on his back, wearing an old looking but clean white shirt and wearing red pants. He was feeding the birds and she thought it was very sweet. She smiled and walked toward him. She tapped on his shoulder and he looked at her with a kind smile,"Hi, I'm Finny." Akuma smiled back,"I'm Akuma.""It looks like you are having fun with those birds." Finny looked at the birds on his hand eating the bird seeds and smiled,"Yep, birds are my favorite animals." Akuma asked,"Can I pet them?" Finny smiled,"Sure be gentle or you're going to scare them away." Akuma nodded and pet one of the birds with blue wings gently. Ciel was looking through the window and Sebastian walked toward him with a smile. Ciel sighed and asked,"Are you sure this is going to turn out great if there is a battle?" Sebastian smiled,"Yes, she is a sniper." Ciel sighed,"Sebastian give me something sweet." Sebastian kneel,"Yes, my lord." He left the room to give him something sweet. Akuma and Finny had so mush fun that they were getting along. Akira looked at the sky,"It's getting dark, let's go in Finny." Finny nodded and they both walked inside.

Ciel sighed and Sebastian came inside the room. Sebastian said after he placed a parfait on the table,"This is a raspberry parfait." Ciel grab the spoon and took a taste of it and said,"You may leave now Sebastian." Sebastian nodded and left the dark quiet room. Ciel sighed and continued eating the parfait. Akuma walked inside and there was no sound, she looked at the stair case and went up stairs. When she was at the top she heard a voice,"You aren't going to get some sleep, the master is already asleep after eating his parfait." Akuma said stuttering,"Sebastian!""I'm not tired, I usually have work to do at night." Sebastian walked toward her and said,"This is not like usual, go get some sleep so you won't get tired out when you do your work." He left and Akuma went to her room to sleep.