Always working Chapter 2

The next day Akuma went awake. She yawned and said,"Better get up early." She did her morning routine and rushed downstairs. She only saw Sebastian walking to the dining room. She asked,"Sebastian, is everyone awake?" Sebastian look at her for a moment and reply,"No, only the master and the rest of us." Akuma scratched her neck and asked,"So they're late?" He nodded,"Yes.""You can prepare the dishes in the dining room while I cook." Akuma nodded and went to the kitchen with Sebastian to get the dishes, forks, spoons, and napkins. When she placed them on the table and walked to the other side of the table I bump into someone. She looked at that person's face and noticed that it was a guy with white hair and snakes around him. She bowed,"S-sorry." The man said in a medium high pitch voice,"It's okay." Then back to normal to his dark voice,"Says Oscar and I say the same thing." Akuma looked at him and saw the snake that was a copper head snake slithered on her. The man said,"Oscar, you might scare her!""Get off." The Snake was about to slither down until Akuma smiled,"It's okay, I have two snakes so I'm not really scared of Oscar." The man faced the other direction,"Great... but I better do some business.""Oscar." The snake went off of Akuma and she yelled,"Wait, what's your name?" The man didn't reply and continue walking. She let out a sigh and finished doing her job. Then she heard Sebastian,"That guy is Snake." Akuma's eyes widen,"S-snake, that sounds familiar." She was done with the dishes and took a short break.
She sat outside taking a long sigh and stood up to continue her job. She walked inside the mansion and saw Mey Rin clean the stair case again. I looked at her and got a cleaner to help her clean the other side of the case. Mey Rin asked,"What are you doing?" I replied,"Looking at the case,"Helping you.""W-what!?" Mey Rin asked,"Whats wrong?" Akuma yelled,"W-why are you adding wax to the stair case instead of cleaning it!?" Mey Rin looked at her box and saw the blurry word wax. She yelled,"Oh no!""I did this for the second time!!""Why!?" Akuma went in front of Mey Rin and saw a little dust on her glasses so she got a napkin and wiped it off. She smiled and asked,"Can you see better?" Mey Rin held her glasses but still wore them and looked around,"Wow!""It looks so much better!" Akuma smiled and continued cleaning the stair case with her. Sebastian was behind a wall looking at them he smiled and said quietly,"Heh, she is the perfect touch." He chuckled and left while hearing the clock ticks vibrate.
A few minutes later, Akuma and Mey Rin were done cleaning sweating. Mey Ein wiped off her sweat and smiled,"Thanks Akuma." Akuma smiled,"It's what I can do, help." Mey Rin left and Akuma went to find Sebastian. Akuma sighed in her room and mumbled,"I can't find him anywhere, maybe he's out with Ciel for some problem." She looked at where her snakes were and said,"Fang, Shodow lunch time or breakfast?" Akuma took out two mice that were still alive and Akuma found them outside. She took on mouse and placed it in Fangs mouth and the other in Shodows. Akuma is human but snake hybrid. She has snake scales that no one can notice since she added something to hide it. Akuma heard a knock on her door and her two snakes hissed. She opened the door and saw Sebastian smiling,"Akuma." She said,"Y-yes!" Sebastian said,"Since you are already taking a break, mind carrying this much boxes to Ciel's office." Akuma's eyes widen and her snakes came on her and wrapped around her neck loosely to let her breathe. Akuma yelled,"I can't do that!""I might-" Sebastian interrupt her and said,"You can." He carried the twenty boxes and placed them on my hands. It wasn't really heavy but Akuma wasn't balanced. Akuma kept wobbling while walking to Ciel's office. She thought to herself,"(His office isn't that far.)" She walked into the hall and saw Snake with snakes all over himself walking towards her. Akuma mumble,"Better move." He came closer and Akuma moved to the right but when she was right beside him she accidentally stumbled and fell to the left of him and CRASH!!!
Akuma's very short P.O.V
Oh no! I stumbled and now look what happens! I opened my eyes and felt my face on somebody's chest. It was warm buy embarrassing. I lifted myself up and landed on Snake. I blushed and said,"Sorry, sorry!" I stood up and helped Snake stand up. I sighed and looked sad then I heard Sebastian,"My my, what fall Akuma." Akuma looked up and saw Sebastian with all the boxes separate on each place which was his legs, to hands, and head. My eyes widen and bowed,"Thanks Sebatsian."

~TOLD YOU IT WAS SHORT~

Akuma took the boxes but Sebastian kept dodging the boxes away from her and she commanded,"Hey, give me those boxes please!" Sebastian replied,"No, Snake you help her carry the boxes." Snake nodded with hesitation and helped me. Akuma smiled happily and said again without a smile that faded,"Sorry..." Snake looked at her and replied,"You said sorry once, you don't have to say it two twice." Akuma blushed,"But don't you think that's embarrassing?" Snake blushed,"N-no, well a little." Akuma giggled and continue walking to Ciel's office. They arrived at the office and Ciel asked,"What's in there?" Akuma and Snake both shrugged and Sebastian came out of no where and replied,"This is he package from the queen for the thanks that you did to find investigation." Ciel asked,"But what is in it?" Sebastian opened the box and it came out more papers. Everyone in the office was shocked, Ciel yelled,"What, more papers!!" Sebastian sighed,"This was the wrong box." Snake and Akuma yelled,"You made us carry this all the way to Ciel but it was the wrong one!?" Sebastian gave them a scary look and they both yelled,"S-sorry!!" Ciel sighed,"Whatever, Sebastian instead you bring the boxes to me." Sebastian nodded and they left. Ciel sighed,"Hopeless." Akuma and Snake walked behind Sebastian and Snake mumbled,"Akuma, that's her name.""Sounds familiar." Akuma asked,"What are you mumbling about Snake?" Snake replied,"Nothing." Akuma looked away and Snake looked at her lightish green hair. Sebastian said,"You guys take a little break okay." They both nodded and went somewhere. Akuma asked,"Sebastian, is it fine if I can change my clothing but still where my uniform?" Sebastian replied,"Whatever you like but still wear it." Akuma nodded and went up to her room.
When she opened the door, she saw snakes hanging out in her room. She said,"Wo many snakes in my room." Then Akuma heard a voice,"Those are my snakes." Akuma turned and saw Snake playing with Fang and Shadow. Akuma asked,"Why are your snakes in my room?" Snake sighed,"It seems like my snakes found out where your snakes are so they came and wanted to hang around with them." Akuma smiled and said,"Fang, Shadow lunch." She took two mice out and gave it to them. Akuma wanted to change into her really light greenish short wool jacket but can't zip or button, it just has an opening with an orange bow. So she got her small jacket and wear it on and her orange bracelet she slid on her right hand. She then added two orange roses on her pinkies. Snake asked,"Why are you wearing mostly orange?" Akuma looked at him and said,"Because, it matches my eye color.""Oh and are you a human-snake hybrid?" Snake nodded and Akuma replied,"I'm a snake hybrid too.""That's why so many snakes like me and you." Akuma smiled at Snake and that made him blush. Snake said,"Okay, I'm leaving now so bye." His snakes follow him and Akuma looked at him and smiled.