The mysterious man Chapter 4

Everyone woke up early in the morning, met each other in the hallway. Snake asked with a high pitch voice,"Why do we have to come hear?" Then to his normal voice,"Says Emily." Akuma shrugged and Finny replied,"That's what Sebastian told us to do." Mey Rin blushed,"I-I wonder if it's something to do with me!" Snake replied with the high tone,"With Sebastian?" Then normal,"Says Withe." Mey Rin blush turned red,"N-no!!" Akuma giggled and Baldo grunted,"What does he want!?" Finny smiled,"Are you still mad that he won't let you cook?" Baldo nodded and then Sebastian came,"Sorry for the delay but, I need all you guys to prepare a banquet for a special guest that is coming." Everyone was shocked,"Eh!""That's all you want to tell us?" Sebastian had no emotion and asked,"What did you guys expect?" Mey Rin said,"I-I thought it was like a mysterious thing!" Finny nodded and Sebastian sighed,"Are you guys going to get started?" Everyone scattered and started to prepare a banquet but Baldo asked,"So, I can-" Sebastian smiled,"No." Baldo slumped and walked away.
Mey Rin just wanted to wait outside for the guest to arrive, Sebastian prepared the food, Akuma and Snake placed the dishes, forks, spoons, and napkins, Finny and Baldo made the mansion look neat. Then Baldo and Finny heard Ciel ask with a stern voice,"What are you guys doing?" Baldo and Finny looked at each other. Finny smiled,"There is going to be a new guest coming!" Baldo asked,"Didn't you know about this?" Ciel blinked twice and walked downstairs with just one word,"Whatever."
All of a sudden Prince Soma and Agni came out of nowhere and yelled,"Ciel!" Ciel yelled,"Where did you guys come from!?" Soma yelled,"Ciel, are you okay!?" Ciel asked,"Why are you guys asking me that?" Agni said,"Weren't you sick?" Ciel yelled,"That was two months ago you idiot!""I can't be sick for that long!" Soma smiled,"Oh...""And whenever you are sick, I'll be there." Soma ran off and said,"I'm not lying!" Agni cried happily,"Soma, you are so kind hearted!" Ciel sighed and walked off.
Everyone was done preparing the banquet and Mey Rin heard a carriage coming by. The carriage rapidly stopped and there it came out a man with a black suit and a lovely young lady with black hair and a pink dress. Mey Rin bowed and said,"H-hello, come in." She opened the door and the man said with a deep tone,"Thank you." They came inside and the man saw Ciel and whispered to himself,"Ciel, I must reborn you until it's to late." Ciel stood on one of the stair,"I'm Ciel, Earl Phantomhive." The man smirked,"Yes, yes, I know you.""The queen's guard dog, I'm Gibert Romano." The woman didn't smile but said with a no emotional tone,"I'm Rebecca Romano, his step sister." Mey Rin rushed towards Finny, Baldo, Akuma, and Snake and said,"I have a weird feeling that Rebecca isn't human." Akuma nodded and looked at her face with a frown,"She has no emotion and her voice sounds too plain." Finny said,"Hey, hey, no need to be rude to the guest." Snake sighed.
Ciel went down the stairs and towards Gilbert. Ciel asked with a smirk,"Why are you covering your face with your black clothing?" Rebecca replied still with no emotion,"Because he hates showing his face to others including me." Sebastian came and said politely with a smile,"Dinner is ready, you may come and eat to enjoy yourselves." Sebastian took them over to the kitchen and the guests got to eat.
Mey Rin smiled and said,"Okay!""Akuma come with me." Mey Rin grabbed Akuma's wrist and pulled her somewhere. Akuma yelled,"Where are you taking me!?" Mey Rin replied,"Training." Akuma said,"It's not like I'm going to run away so let go, I mean.""Ahem! Please." Mey Rin sighed and let go. She followed her and she took her to the roof. Mey Rin grinned,"So Akuma, can you use any gun?" Akuma said,"Yes I can buy not the machine gun." Mey Rin got a rifle and said,"Try using this gun." Akuma looked down at it and nodded. Mey Rin gave Akuma a thumbs up and smiled,"Yosh, let's start!"
Ciel, Gilbert, and Rebecca were eating curry bread. Sebastian asked,"How's the food?" Rebecca shrugged and Gilbert said,"Good." Ciel asked,"Why did you guys come here anyway." Gilbert took off his black coat for reveal himself and asked,"So I can reborn you, Ciel Phantomhive!""Remember 5 years ago!?" Gilbert laughed evilly half happily. Ciel remembered five years ago about his terrible past until he made a contract with Sebastian. Ciel got off his chair immediately and yelled,"I-it can't be!" Ciel was about to throw up and Sebastian asked with worry,"Are you okay young master?" Ciel yelled,"He was the... one?" Gilbert laughed even louder,"Haha!""So you remember!!!" Rebecca kept eating the curry bread until Gilbert commanded,"Rebecca, help me capture Ciel!" Rebecca looked at him a and nodded before she took out her daggers.