The Noisy & The Mystery

Cupa: Y/N! I'm sorry~! Let me in~!

Cupa was banging on the fence again. After she blew it up, Y/N had filled in the crater that was left and used some of the wooden planks in his chest to craft more fences to replace the ones that broke.

Cupa: Y/N~!

Although Cupa was obviously not a fan of it.

Ameila: She won't be calming down anytime soon, what shall we do in the meantime?

Y/N: I'll make us something to eat, anything you want specifically?

Ameila: Some steak and bread for me, thank you.

Y/N nodded in acknowledgement before heading down stairs to get the food. A couple moments go by as Ameila watches Cupa keep banging on the fence again repeatedly. Meanwhile, Y/N was gathering food from the furnaces when he felt something was off, he could still hear Cupa making noise at his front gate so that was crossed off his list. Looking around him, he saw everything was in its original space.

Y/N thought about it for a moment before eyes widen slightly and quickly turned his head towards the back window. There he saw a woman with completely white eyes, hair the color of an orange, and a grass green shirt that was dirty. Her skin was a whitish green color and had a lot of scars.

Y/N and the woman stared at each other for a while before her hand phased through the window and a book appeared in her hand

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N and the woman stared at each other for a while before her hand phased through the window and a book appeared in her hand. Y/N was weary as the woman motioned for him to take the book. But ultimately, he walked over and took the book from her.

Finally, he decided to speak up.

Y/N: ...Who are you?

The woman kept staring at him with a frown, not a sound came out of her mouth. All she did was tilt her head down towards the book she gave him. Y/N got the message and open the book to start reading its contents.

Hello Y/N, my name is Alexbrine. In 'The Overworld', it hurts to speak, at least for me it does. I should mention that I'm not human.... anymore, I won't go into detail as what that means for now because it's not important at the moment. To put it bluntly, there is a dragon that resides in a place called 'The End', and as time goes by, it becomes stronger and restless. One day, it will come to 'The Overworld' and kill all life, only leaving bedrock and obsidian to stand on. You have come to this world to live a peaceful life, yes? As much as I want you to do that like I once did, you must first kill 'The Enderdragon'. At certain points of your journey, I will lend you my advice and guide you through hell. But for now, take this time to relax and enjoy your peace before going on your adventure. I will do what I can to suppress the dragon, because the next time we meet, your journey will begin.

Amelia: I was hoping we had more time.

Y/N looked to his right and saw Amelia sitting on the stairs.

Amelia: I wish that you had come at a more peaceful time, but not everything you wish for comes true.

Y/N: From what it sounds like, you knew the situation this world was facing. And by your expression, you know it's out of your hands.

Amelia's face had tears rolling down it.

Amelia: I am but an enderwoman, I don't hold that much power in this world. Humans however, can change the world entirely. You can break almost any block, craft tools and armor, cook food, and build portals. The course of this beautiful world lies..... in... in your hands.

Amelia begins to sob loudly while covering her face with her hands. She begins to speak up once more.

Amelia: I-I-I'm sorry.... but.... I-I need to r-r-recompose m-m-m-m-myself. Take care Y-Y/N.

With those last words, Amelia teleports to somewhere far from the house.

Y/N:....

Y/N sighs remembering the reason he sent himself to this dimension. He turned back to see the sun setting and that Alexbrine had also left. At last, he spoke his mind.

Y/N: My home world is probably going to or is in ruins by now, so I might as well save this one......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOCATION: Y/N'S HOME WORLD

Six people sit in a basement covered in cuts and bruises from a battle.

???: So, I guess that's it huh? We've failed at being leaders and protecting the world.

Chaos, death, despair......... this world was now a lost cause. All but six of this world's protectors are now dead.

???2: ...What are we to do now? There is nowhere to go........

Fire spreads across the world, burning anything it touches.

???3: ...Senpai..... I'm sorry..........

A clanging sound is heard close by. Everyone turns to their friend rummaging through some items in the basement.

???: What.... what are you doing?

???4: This was senpai's basement. Knowing him, he probably has something down here to help us do something at least.

???4 then pushed away a cupboard to find a portal device behind it.

???4: Hey! Look at this!

Four of the others get up to see the portal device. They try to activate it and by some miracle, a portal opens.

???5: Is it possible that this is how senpai disappeared?

???: Senpai...... He was very smart, so I bet this portal will lead us to him. If anything, I'm going to find him. Who's with me?

The four other people nod in agreement with determined faces. ??? looks to the other side of the basement to see ???6 hasn't moved at all. ??? goes over to them and hugs them to try to comfort them. ??? then proceeds to softly speak to ???6.

???: Hey.... I know we're not in the best situation right now. But stick with me, we'll find senpai.

???6: .......I don't know...........

???: Come on, stick by me. This time around, it's my turn to help you.

???6: ...................Okay

The two of them slowly get up and make their way to the portal. The other four watch as they enter the portal before going in themselves. The search for their senpai, may be a short one.