"I had the chef whip us up a special menu I hope you like it," he said. A waitress came out pouring us my favorite wine. "You remembered my favorite wine," I blush. "Yeah, I just want to let you know that I am all in when it comes to you babygirl," he grabs my hands. 

"You're so much different then Chris and Ky how did you end up like them?" I ask. "Chris, Ky and I have been boys since we were in Diapers and when Chris mom got sick and shit both Ky mom and my mom started helping out around his house since Clent was gone most of the time. They helped her raise Cassie crazy ass. Once Chris got in the game and Ky and I seen how much he was making we wanted in too. Chris made sure that we got in good and the next thing you know we became unstoppable. It works that we're different because one of us see's something that the other doesn't." he explains. 

"You get annoyed being with them all the time?" I ask. He laughs sipping the wine. "Hell yeah! I am more of the calm one. Chris ass always in some shit he needs my help getting out of  and Ky always fucking doing some shit he ain got no business doing. But at the end of the day we been through a lot of shit together and they are my brothers," he laughs. 

"What about you and your girls?" he asks. "We've been best friends since high school. Inseperable ever since then. Our parents are close just like you guy's parents. We made a pack that we would all be together for life no matter where life took us. Savanna was like the mom of the group. She always made sure that we got assignment in on time and that we ate and shit like that. She was also the goody two shoes too. I'm not surprised she loves Chris they are opposite. But she is very strong. Never let any niggas run over her or any one talk to her crazy," I smile. 

"What about London?" he asks. "She was super smart and focused. She was the one to make sure we all looked good at all times. She made our prom dresses and we were hot for every school dance or party we attended. She kept a boyfriend though. The boys were fucking obsessed with her crazy ass. Sav's brothers always was fighting someone on her behalf. Girls hated her for it but it didn't matter though because she we had each other," I tell him. 

The chef brings out food and it made my mouth water. We prayed and continued conversation. "What about you?" he asks. I laugh a little. "You see I was pretty shy for the longest. I think that's why Sav and I are so close to each other. London was always trying to break me out of my shell and Sav constantly check London about it. I made straight A's and I knew I was going to be a lawyer from the moment I watched Legally Blonde. I dated her and there but guys took advantage of the fact that I was nice and I personally didn't have time for that shit," I shrug. 

"Motherfucker's don't know a good girl until it's too fucking late." he said eating. "Yeah, they call me the one that got away," I roll my eyes. 

"I don't want to be one of those guys who let you get away," he strokes my hair. "I don't want you to be either. I really like you more than I planned," I laugh nervously. 

"I told my mom about you," he says. "Oh goodness what did she say?" I laugh. "She wants to meet you so bad," he tells me. "Aww I would be honored to meet her," I hold his hand. "I have one more thing for you," he reaches into his pocket pulling out a long box. 

"Braxton you didn't have to buy me anything," I blush. "I know but I wanted to," he opens the box and it's a tennis bracelet with A B charm on it. "Even when I can't physically be here I'm always here for you or with you. No matter what happens between us I'm always going to make sure your straight," he smiles puckering his lips for a kiss. 

"Thank you this means alot to me," I put it on my wrist. 

Savannah..........

"Honey I'm home!" I yell out. I notice the back door yard was open I went out back. There were lights strung up around the cabana and a big movie screen set up in front of the pool. "What is this boy doing?" I smile to myself. Chris came outside holding a small brown puppy in his hands. "Look at him!" I take him from Chris arms. "Is this for me?" I ask him holding the puppy to my chest. "Yeah, I know we had the disagreement about kids and I felt like this is the closest thing we'll have to kid beside Aeko for right now," he places a kiss on the side of my head.