CHAPTER 35

*5 years later*

Angel just graduated from business school and she's going to take her mom's place, she'll be the new CEO of the company. Lucifer already graduated law school the previous year and she works as the family lawyer as well as the companies. She was a very smart student just a little lazy but that has changed when she got accepted in law school.

They live together in an apartment with their three cats and they're very happy. Luci opened the door to the apartment and walked in on her girlfriend cuddling with the cats and watching TV.

"Hey baby" she said yawning, she had an exhausting day and she just wanted to sleep. Angel smiled at her and got up to great her girlfriend. She always loved it when she wore suits, she looked very attractive. She opened her tie and took off her jacket hanging it, she kissed her lips and pulled her to the couch.

"I missed you" she sat on her lap and just laid her head on Luci's shoulder. Lucifer rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. Angel asked her if she was hungry and Lucifer said yes. So Angel decided to make her something to eat.

After dinner, Lucifer was wearing her PJs after she took a warm shower for relax her muscles. She walked to the bed where Angel was laying reading a book with the nightstand lamp on.

"Come here" said Luci, Angel took off her reading glasses and just smiled at her girlfriend letting her pull her to her chest.

Lucifer wrapped her arm around Angel and pulled her closer, her head was laying on Luci's chest with one leg over her.

Lucifer and Angel laid on there bed cuddled in each other's warn body until they started to fall asleep with one thing on their mind, how lucky they are to have each other.

END

************************

Thank you guys for baring with me through this emotional rollercoaster, I had so much fun writing and reading your comments, I hope you enjoyed this book.

-S