3x10- Six Days pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Yeah food. Band-Aids on your face." Added Izzie.

"And, I can still see somewhat of an indent from the nose-strip you were wearing last night." Finished the youngest with a big smile.

Her person glared at them,  before looking. At Cris, "You are in a relationship with no words." Turning to Izzie, she continued, "And you are a millionaire in $20 shoes."

Looking at Charlie, she began stammering, to the British girl's knowing grin, before finally huffing, "You've got more emotional issues than me, but for some reason, your shit's always together."

Stomping her foot petulantly, she finished, "Whatever," before stomping away.

Giggling,  Charlie leaned closer to the two other women, "She's exactly like him, huh?"

"Right?" Agreed the former model.

"Wow." Nodded Cris happily.

v^√√v^─√v^√v^─

She noticed Mark staring intently at the wall behind a nurses' station. Frowning worriedly, she approached him, placing a soft hand on his shoulder,  "You okay?"

He jumped slightly, before pasting a fake looking smile on his face, "Yeah Charlie, I'm alright."

The girl's frown deepened. There he went again, calling her by her name, instead of the nickname he'd just called her this morning.

Biting her lip, she tried again, "Are you sure? Because you don't seem okay."

Mark nodded, eyes straying away from her face, "Yeah, yeah." Grabbing his chart, he began walking away, excusing himself with, "I've uh..I've got a patient to see. But maybe I'll see you later Charlie."

She nodded slowly, heart sinking slightly at the clear dismissal.

She didn't understand him, didn't understand how he could be so sweet to her this morning, literally caging her in his arms, and so dismissive now.

Noticing Callie approaching, she greeted her with a subdued smile, "hey Calls."

"George kissed me." She replied, continuing, "Yesterday. One minute he was holding a urine bag, the next minute he's kissing me. Kissing ME."

"Mark's being weird. I'm great at reading people, but he's been really weird since we slept together. Like one minute he's all sweet and loving, the next he's dismissive and calling me Charlie instead of Ace."

Callie nodded, and the two entered the cafeteria, heading straight to Addison's table.

Sitting down, the Latina woman repeated herself to the redhead, "George kissed me. Yesterday. One minute he was holding a urine bag, the next minute he's kissing me. Do you think he's just freaking out about his dad? Yeah, you're right. He's probably just freaking out. I shouldn't hold him to it."

The blonde nodded slowly, "yeah, I'd say that's the most likely scenario. He tends to get all irrational and anti-brain whenever he's stressed or under some kind of intense emotional state."

"Yeah, I won't hold him Toit then," agreed the dark-haired resident.

Addison glanced up from her computer, "What?" She looked clearly dazed, but while Charlie's brows furrowed worry, Callie joked, "Did you not just hear a word I said? I'm pouring my heart out here. Jeez it's all about you. It's all about...Everything's about Addison."

Placing her hand on the resident's arm to stop her, the girl looked at her aunt, "Adds?  What's wrong?"

"I aborted Mark's baby."