2x11-17 Seconds

The three women were seated at Joe's bar, each with their respective drink in hand, the British blonde holding onto a half-filled glass of Scotch, while amusedly observing Derek and Burke's intense game of darts

Well, four, since Izzie was also with them, but they were all ignoring her presence for the moment.

Apparently everyone, and by everyone she meant her two persons, had relationship issues. As they watched Burke shoot a dart, Cris mumbled, "He's picturing my face. He's totally picturing that dart puncturing my skull."

Taking a sip from her drink, Charlie giggled, before glancing at Mer in amusement, "Derek looks like he may be picturing you."

The older blonde sighed, shaking her head, "He called me a whore." She explained, which prompted the youngest to scoff angrily, "Arse, he's officially lost any rights to picture you in any way, shape or form."

"So I fall asleep during sex. So what?" Stated the dark-haired woman angrily, before screaming out towards the men, "Ass!"

Both blondes made eye contact, smiling in unison, before joining in with their own screams,

"Ass!"

"Small penis wankers!"

When both her friends stared at her incredulously, Charlie merely shrugged, "It's the truth. If we've resulted to having our egos bruised by the most minimal of consequences, then the dick size must truly be unimpressive."

They all burst out in giggles, leaning against each other. As the blonde raised her glass to her lips for another sip, it was stolen by a familiar hand, leading her to smack it harshly and mutter, "Give me my drink back Xander, if you value the current location of your genitalia."

The man chuckled, handing it back to her with a smile. They'd become close, since that day with Shawn, and their ensuing emotional confessions. She'd probably venture far enough to say, that Alex 'Xander' Karev was currently one of her closest friends. Certainly closer than a former blonde model, who'd been consistently getting on her nerves recently.

Speaking of, he turned sideways, and noticing Izzie Stevens, mocked, "Isobel Stevens has finally left the hospital. Does this mean heart patient dude finally kicked it?"

The woman rolled her eyes, before snarking, "I'm sorry. This section of the bar is for surgeons. We don't socialise with gynaecologists."

At this, Charlie scoffed loudly, "At this moment, I'm gonna remind you that Addison Montgomery-Shepherd is a licensed gynaecologist, and probably 50x the surgeon you could ever become, Izz. So maybe lower the medical ego a bit, yeah? Especially when it's unmerited."

The blonde huffed, ignoring her remarks, as Alex leaned closer and whispered, "Thanks Charles."

Tilting her head up at him, she smiled impishly, "That wasn't for you, it was for me. She's been getting on my nerves lately, so that was purely cathartic."