synopsis

We the Legion

We the Light

Burning bright against the Night

"Maker's breath—"

IN WHICH

Attempting to graduate Aurora Academy and join the Aurora Legion, or another famous galactic force, a team of space warriors face a should-be simple task before officially receiving their grades and entering the real world. But after being sent the wrong co-ordinates and stumbling upon a mysterious cover-up that's eerily familiar, nothing makes sense other than that they need to run, or else they will be silenced, and it seems that if this gets out, the rest of the galaxy will go down with them.

Sometimes you just gotta have faith.

"She has no idea what she's doing."

EXPLANATION AND RULES

Hi there! Welcome to my Aurora Cycle themed apply fic, otherwise known as the found family trope with some stars sprinkled in the midst.

To all those who don't know what the Aurora Cycle is: great news, you don't need to! I'll explain any necessary details in the story, but all you really need to know is that it's set in space, Earth is called Terra, and the characters and plot in the actual books aren't in this story, neither is the villain, I just pinched the world building. (You should read the trilogy though, they're great, the final one's coming out in November, yay.)

In the way of rules, it's the usual: be kind or else you'll be reported, you can apply three times but remember to be diverse and not just make women, password is your favourite planet (real or fake), fill out the entire form, and please for my sanity comment next to the ****APPLY HERE**** for whichever slot you want to apply for, if you comment it in the comments at the bottom nobody will see it and it's a waste of everyone's time, thank you.

All questions over here!!

End of synopsis, I'll see you in the roles and form!