"It hurts." She sniffed, and he frowned. He hated seeing her cry.

Kentrell softly rubbed her clit in a circle, helping the swelling go down.

"I'm sorry mami." He repeated, and she lowly moaned, feeling the throbbing stop.

"It's not you fault Ken." She chuckled.

He kept the water on her for about 5 minutes as she leaned against his chest.

"I'm good now Kentrell." She told him, and he nodded.

He put the water back on hot, putting it back on the hook.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, rubbing her back.

"Kailani that sex last night was something different. I hope you know my obsession with you is way deeper now. Don't say I didn't warn you mami." He mumbled in her neck, and she shrugged, not knowing what he meant nor how it made her feel.

"What that mean Ken?" She asked him.

"I don't know yet baby." He sighed, and she rubbed his arm.

They bathed, and got out.

"We going back to my house baby? I wanna go home." She said, and he nodded.

They both got dressed, getting in the car, and Kentrell pulled off.

He rubbed her leg with one hand, driving with the other.

"What you wanna eat baby?" He gripped her inner thigh, as she laid her head on the window.

"You." She leaned over, kissing his neck, and he groaned.

"Nene, I will pull over and fuck you right now, stop playing with me." Kentrell glanced over at her, and she laughed.

"We can get donuts." She told him, and he nodded, pulling in the 24 hour donut shop that was close to her house.

Kentrell ordered them some donut holes and pig in a blankets, before pulling off.

A few minutes later, he pulled in her garage.

He got out the car, opening the door for her.

He grabbed her hand, walking in the house with her.

He followed her to the kitchen, pulling his coat off.

"I love you." He said, holding her waist as she sat on the counter.

"I love you too Kentrell." She laughed, and he smiled, eating a donut as he scrolled on his phone.

Kailani's phone rang, and she answered, putting it to her ear.

"Yes babymama?" Kailani said.

"Nene we supposed to be going to the mall hoe." Lay replied, and Kailani gasped.

"Bitch I forgot. I'm on my way, you want me to pick you up?" Kailani asked, and Kentrell frowned.

"Yes hoe hurry up." Lay said, then she hung up.

"I have to go Ken. I be back later." Kailani told him.

"No. Stay with me please." He mumbled, looking up at her, a slight pout on his face.

"Kentrell I have to go finish Christmas shopping." She frowned at him.

"I can't come with you?" He asked, and she laughed.

"No crazy, I'm shopping for you too." She said, and he sighed.

"Nene ion want you to leave." He rubbed her neck.

"Kentrell it's literally gonna be 2 hours." She chuckled.

"Baby please. Stay here with me." He hugged her waist, and she rolled her eyes, knowing he was tryna make her feel bad.