chapter 19

<Y/n pov>

A death note...

Haha you have go to be kidding me... Next you're gonna tell me-... Actually let's stop predicting things, my intuition is fricking strong and I'll probably jinx myself.

What to do?? If I pick it up then I'm bound to it till the pages finish or if I try to pass it on... Passing on would mean I lose all my memories... Including the plot of death note and my goal...  Plus explaining everything to light would be troublesome... And I'm not going to do that stupid shinigami eye deal... It's not like i have a life span of 500 years or something...

As I was thinking about what to do next, the note started to float and fell on my head.

'This bastard'

Standing infront of me was...

Rem???....

What?? How?? Why?? Wtf...?

"I observed you for a while... Seeing you are already acquainted yourself with a deathnote user and a shinigami... i guess i don't need to explain things to you", said Rem in her familiar husky voice.

Nope, you definitely hae some explaining to do... First off why are you even here?! shouldn't you be at the shinigami realm or smh??", I said even though I had already pieced the puzzle together and knew the answer, I just didn't want to accept it.

"A shinigami named Gelus(or maybe jealous idk) sacrificed himself to save you... Now his death note belongs to you", said Rem.

'Are you fricking kidding me?!? Wasn't he  straight and liked misa misa...'

Oh so now I have his entire lifespa-

'not like I have a life span
of 500 years'

'Not like I have a life span
of 500 years'

'not like I have a lifespan
of  500 years'

Fricking hell... I think I should stop thinking...

Uuurrggghhh... Everyone is trying to mess the plot of a masterpiece called death note...

Why can't they just let things progress as they should!?

After a while I calmed myself and look at the shinigami infront of me.

<3rd pov>

" I have no use of the death note...", Y/n clearly state.

"So you wanna give it up?", Rem asked.

"I will give it up... Just not now... ", Said y/n.

"For now... Go under the ground and don't come up until we reach inside my house. And when we are inside my house, don't move anything... Don't talk to me... And don't go outside... Also don't let the shinigami living infront of my house know about your presence... Can you do that, please??", Y/n gave her all the necessary rules.

"Ok", Rem just noded.

"Oh and by the way... How far can you go from me??",  Asked y/n.

Rem was confused," I... Don't know... I never tried..."

"Try it then", y/n said.